DαɾƙMσɾƚαɭ24

Posted 6 days ago
Found these earlier.

Mojave
Maltese
Larimar

DαɾƙMσɾƚαɭ24

Posted 6 days ago
Got three here that I found post-hiatus that need to be rehomed by the end of today! If not rehomed, they'll be either deleted or bred once to be deleted afterwards. They'll all be on TC as soon as they can be! Pictures are links.

1y 6.5m Doubloon F | 5m2r | 206s

1y .5m Diopside M | 5m1r | 264s

1yo Siqoq M | STEEL BLUE EYES | 7m5r | 194s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Posted 6 days ago
Apologies on a double-post, but another one that I need to dispose of ASAP! This guy I'll allow until 12:00 WDT this coming rollover to be rehomed since it's getting late in this concurrent rollover. Same as the others I listed prior, this guy will be deleted if not rehomed. Will be up on TC as soon as he possibly can! Picture is link ^^ (Dude is an actual good NBW stud choice after a brief base change and some stat building!)

1yo Gray Darker M | HOLLY EYES | 10m10r () | 226s

[Kim] Rolling Events Only

Posted 6 days ago

Age reroll Dark Fawn male with 6 markings. If his chaser is looking to reclaim, please reach out! Otherwise I'll be rehoming him tomorrow

mercurie

Posted 6 days ago
Found this Yearling Female Smoke Eyed Fox
Chaser Has First Dibs
Fox
Buggy

Posted 5 days ago
@Buggy Hey, that's one of mine! So happy to see they got found.
I'll DM you, here's their record: link

Proxy Loves Mojaves

Posted 5 days ago
Just found this Serp! TYSM to the chaser! Not sure what I'll do with them yet. Here's a link since Imgur doesn't seem to be working right now: Serp

An Altercation of Nature

Posted 5 days ago
https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/10984066

Just found this badger boi, 1 year old as well. Free to chaser with proof or he will be on tc on rollover
💖Luna 🔵 Pack 💠

Search Topic