Skip to main content
Main Content

Whirl's Giveaways: Big Pride Giveaway!

Posted 2024-06-01 09:36:00
I had a cat born on my b-day his name was Gizmo and he hated EVERYBODY besides me, wouldn't let people touch him, kept close to me, and I've had him since I was 8. Hes just fluffy ball of fur and love only to me, he makes me happy when I have a bad day at school and come home. I don't know tbh, nothing else is really "Happy" for me right now besides that :P
Astra

Posted 2024-06-01 09:39:16
Hello, I'd like to enter!

Cute Story for Entry: I recently acquired a small group of my favorite aquarium fish: kuhlii loaches! They've been super cute, extra silly, and make me smile every time i see them in the tank. They've even become friends with my betta fish, Theo, who loves hanging out in the plants with them and being nosy as to what they're digging up in the sand during food time.

What I'd Like to Enter For: Any/Everything, if possible! I can find a use for all of the prizes. GC would help with future stud projects as well as my albino brachy project, SC is always useful to have a surplus of, I missed out on the Sappho and Achilles base because I had to take a break from WD for a couple of months, CD is always lovely to have on-hand, and those charged core and aniseed are incredibly useful to me. Thanks for the opportunity! :)
dogteeth_

Posted 2024-06-01 09:39:48
oooo this seems fun! I'm worried this won't count as recent enough but a couple months ago I joined a discord server of a fandom I'm in and have had so much fun talking to everyone and making new friends! Oh and some of my friends irl are meeting up in a couple weeks and i haven't seen them in months so i am very excited!! :D

Foxxheart

Posted 2024-06-01 09:45:07
Me and my girlfriend spent time together!
Lucky

Posted 2024-06-01 09:50:00 (edited)
Everyone's been updated up to this point! <3

As there's been 10 entries already, it's time for a SC prize. In the 1-10 bracket of entries, the random wheel chose 4 - wolfyZane! I will be sending the SC shortly!

Please note that the SC spins are minor prizes. The giveaway is still open and main prizes will be given away on July 1st.

Whirligig

Posted 2024-06-01 10:06:39
Something good that has happened to me is finally being to see my brother again after I haven't seen him for about 4 years since he was at school and always busy, me and him have the sister brother bond so he always like to pick on me for fun, he came home yesterday and it honestly gave me a surprise as we just got out pool up aswell, so alot of good things has happened this week! Happy pride month everyone!
Errorless

Posted 2024-06-01 10:19:17
Howdy, I'm Noodle! Something wonderful that's happened to me recently has been this past week! I'm a dog bather and all my dogs this past work week have been good dogs or among my favorite dogs (who are also very good, I can assure you). I'm unable to have a dog of my own, and likely won't for several more years, which... sucks. But seeing my boys and girlies makes it tolerable. I'd show you some pictures if I could!

If I won, I would use whatever prize I got to make more unique mojaves to spread around Wolvden! I absolutely adore them and want to see more around here
Noodle

Posted 2024-06-01 10:22:11
I love the positivity of this thread <3

Something good that happened to me recently is starting playing this game- it gives me something to look forward to every day and the people I've met so far have been so kind and fun! Great escape from reality.

I'd be excited to win anything, but tbh just seeing what makes everyone happy here is so sweet so thanks for making this thread
Woof

Posted 2024-06-01 10:35:49 (edited)
i'd love to enter!!

hello! im quill, and something great that has happened to me one time is when i was meeting my dog, the first person she came up to is me, and has been my buddy ever since! she's always around me and gets happy when i walk into the room. she's super silly and basically the definition of derpy. she acts like a bull in a china shop sometimes but i still love her!! she always makes me super happy and makes my day so much better

winning anything would be such a big honor!

soot

Posted 2024-06-01 10:40:20 (edited)
Something good that has happened to me recently is being accepted into a highschool program! That's hard to get into, to get early experience for the career I want to go into! (Vet feild) Plus finally having motivation :) I wanted to join for fun and wanna read everyone else's messages!
Mars

Search Topic