Skip to main content
Main Content

Muties for Newbies [OPEN!]

Posted 2023-06-13 15:50:49
(@Soroka) Great! I'll get him sent. Thanks again for adopting and enjoy!
ᴀɢᴇɴᴏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Posted 2023-06-18 20:44:59
Hey so um,,, I made my account back in May (I think) but I only just started actually playing (almost every wolf I have is from giveaway lolz) and was wondering I'd qualify? If it helps, I haven't done the 30 rollovers quest yet (the lover bond I think it is?? Whatever the adopting cubs from the mama bear quest is :')) and I'm only on lvl 8. Everything I've built up has been through trial and error and just trying to grind the game.
Princey

Posted 2023-06-22 21:51:38
(@Princey) Incredibly belated thanks to a flood of appointments, but yes, you qualify for an adoption from Muties for Newbies! Go ahead and select your wolf, I'd be glad to send them your way! Thanks for your interest and welcome to Wolvden!
ᴀɢᴇɴᴏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Posted 2023-06-22 23:06:11
Hello! I am new to wolvden and was wondering if I could adopt this pup? https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/7705084
I'm not sure about your den slots policy but I do my snake quests every day and am slowly buying more slots as I can.

ℭtrl 🌸

Posted 2023-06-23 03:37:53
Hello! I'm still really new to the game (I've only had three rollover to be exact, lmao) and I was wondering if this beautiful boy was still available:
Adult #3
G3 -♂- Blonde (Muted Medium II) - Gray Eyes - 5M - Albinism 

I'd love to have him. He's absolutely stunning and would be a really nice welcome gift to the game. I'm willing to trade (though I don't have much to offer) and give amusement in return. I'll even give you little updates here and there on how he is.
Can't wait to hear back! 🐾
𝕺𝕯𝕯

Posted 2023-06-23 06:29:03
Hey! I was wondering if you needed any food or amusement items, ᴀɢᴇɴᴏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ!
Rane

Posted 2023-06-24 22:16:25
(@ℭtrl 🌸) Of course, you may adopt him! And no worries about your den slots! So long as it's okay, I might hold onto him until he hits adolescence, as I noticed you had some pups at lowered survival chances. Thanks for adopting, and welcome!

(@𝕺𝕯𝕯) Yes, he's still available! And no need to pay; every wolf in this forum is totally free to players who meet listed requirements! I'll get him sent shortly, thanks for adopting and welcome indeed to Wolvden!

(@Jordan) Donations are most appreciated, thank you! At present, nesting materials are most needed, but food or amusement is also extremely helpful! In whatever quantity you are comfortable in sending, everything makes a difference. Thank you again for your interest! And would you like to be listed under Mutie for Newbies donators list, to confirm?
ᴀɢᴇɴᴏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Posted 2023-06-24 22:30:20
Hello, I've played for 25 rollovers (made my account a while ago and have picked it back up these past couple weeks now that I'm out of school). If there ends up being a female piebald could I adopt her? I have a lot of NBW I can chase so I can have space anytime! Piebalds are so pretty I'm so glad they added them to the game after I left and I get to collect them now! :3 They remind me of Rain from Spirit.
Daewnie

Posted 2023-06-24 22:33:44
(@Daewnie) I'll do my best to keep you in mind should I get a female piebald available! I'll do my best to remember to do a check tomorrow morning, as I feel like I'm missing some wolves; this work-week is admittedly kicking my butt. All I ask is that you ensure space and see your wolves are all fed and amused beforehand, but you are otherwise clear to adopt!
ᴀɢᴇɴᴏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Posted 2023-06-24 22:34:29
Absolutely! Take your time I'm in no rush ^^.
Daewnie

Search Topic