Skip to main content
Main Content

Back from hiatus - what did I miss?

Back from hiatus - what did I miss?
Posted 2023-06-27 23:25:16 (edited)
Hello! so i just randomly decided to get fixated on wolvden again lol so im back from a ~2 year hiatus!!

im rlly excited, things look mostly the same, but im struggling to learn about all the new markings and bases and happenings,, especially since i apparently left in the middle of a breeding project and now i have no idea if its even worth it to continue lmao

so what did i miss?? what markings/bases/eyes are currently hot? were there any big changes? are bases like opal and realgar still popular??

(also how do i delete old topics..???)

nemo 🐠

Posted 2023-06-29 20:53:02
afaik you can't delete old threads... i sure wish we could though lmao. just have to change the title to something like "closed".

i just got back from a 2 month hiatus, myself! the game's economy tends to fluctuate a lot, as do interests in certain bases and features... the new colors dropped a few days ago are all the rage right now, looks like. T3 colors are still a good bet though, just not quite as profitable as they used to be. make sure to check prices for similar wolves when you're selling; the TC search is very robust now.

we have more events now, and as you can see on the front page, we're getting personality stuff soon. in august we'll be going through the cryptid event again, you should definitely stick around for that! nothing in july that i know of outside of the monthly lunar event.

the community is still small in comparison to bigger games like flight rising or even lioden, but they're a good bunch. you're free to ask in the main chat if you ever need help with anything. (you can also ask me, i don't mind.)

hope you stay! it's a great game, and there's a lot of good people here.

ᗷᒪᑌE

Posted 2023-06-30 00:29:47 (edited)
blue, thank you so much for answering my questions!! TT yeah i remember having a really good time on this site when i played before, its part of the reason i decided to come back! plus i missed my wolves x3

do you know the names of the new bases that dropped or where i would be able to find info on them?? would they be in the news section? o:

i vaguely remember the lunar event and enjoying it but i dont think i ever experienced the cryptid event!! just based off the name, it sounds super fun, im excited for it!! i'm guessing its the source of the cryptid and eldritch eyes and all the three-eyed pups ive been seeing xD

ty for being so kind and taking time to answer my questions ^^ i think will definitely be staying for a while

edit: i went and looked in news and found the post about the new bases--i see why theyre so popular rn!! squid is so pretty

nemo 🐠

Posted 2023-06-30 00:44:16
Here is where the newest bases + eyes are listed!
Otherwise theres lots of charts on the chatter forums for bases, markings, eyes, etc :))

Moona

Posted 2023-07-01 00:16:25
no problem at all! the cryptid event is indeed the source of the cryptid eyes and merged markings; total eclipse eyes however were actually from a lunar event! (it was a total eclipse, as you can imagine.) the app should cycle back in when there's another real-world special lunar event, but there are definitely a lot of pups with them, haha.

i hope you have fun!! there's a lot more to do now than there used to be.

ᗷᒪᑌE

Search Topic