Skip to main content
Main Content

Free Muties and Carriers for Accounts Under Three Months [open]

Posted 6 days ago
@Snowflower Thanks so much, all donations are appreciated! We don't take albino carriers anymore because they don't get adopted really. And the albino shortage should hopefully end soon because both me and Ninsun now have breeding albinos! But as I said, every donation helps a ton :)

@Stormie your den is quite neglected! We only adopt out to healthy, well-cared-for dens. Once you sort your neglected wolves out, I'll be happy to adopt the albino out :)

blacklight

Posted 6 days ago
Can I adopt https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/10195335 please?
Kai

Posted 6 days ago
Hi! your den needs to be happy and healthy in order to adopt, and you need a free adult space for it too! Once these are sorted, I can give him to you :)

blacklight

Posted 6 days ago
Thank you so much!!! I was just buying amusement items
Kai

Posted 6 days ago
Your den is still in need of a bit of TLC; let me know when you're done!

blacklight

Posted 6 days ago
@blackligjt may I pretty please get the patches female pup
*Frizzpop*

Posted 6 days ago
I saw someone ask for an albino earlier, and since there are two available, may I get the other one?
Nassi

Posted 5 days ago
@*Frizzpop* of course, sent over to you, enjoy!

@Nassi sent over to you, enjoy!

To both of you: If you don't want the wolf anymore, please send it back to me (or Ninsun when she's back) instead of selling or chasing it. Most people don't but this has happened to one of the free pies, and we want to avoid a repeat of that incident!

blacklight

Posted 5 days ago
I have done some TLC!!!
Kai

Posted 5 days ago
May I have this sweet baby? link (Yes, My account is younger than 3 months, Barely over a month, Actually! )
Kai

Search Topic