Skip to main content
Main Content

Free Muties and Carriers for Accounts Under Three Months [open]

Posted 5 days ago
Oh damn two different Kais that was trippy for a sec XD

@Uhhhhh Kai #144779 (okay that'll work) I see that some of your wolves are still in need of care, especially in your "Standard" cave!

@Kai #145391 Looks like everything is in order, sent over, enjoy! :D Please note that if you don't want the mutie anymore, you should return it to me (or Ninsun when she returns) so that we can adopt it out again! Please don't sell it and especially don't chase it, unfortunately there has been a case with one of the free pies being chased :(

blacklight

Posted 5 days ago
Don't worry I will cherish him he's my first colorful pie!!! ❤️
Thank you so much
Kai

Posted 5 days ago
I have done more work! Took forever since my exploring was pretty bad today
Kai

Posted 5 days ago (edited)
I'm glad to hear that but I do need to make sure your den is doing okay first! I see multiple wolves at 40-50% hunger so I really can't make any exceptions :/
I'm able to provide you with amusement if you wish but unfortunately I only have enough food to sustain my own pack.
Edit: okay I see you have made changes! I'll send the wolf over. Would you like some amusement with it?

blacklight

Posted 5 days ago
Wait do you want hunger or amusement up?
Kai

Posted 5 days ago
We need both up for dens to qualify for adoptions ^^

blacklight

Posted 5 days ago
Thank you blacklight! Sorry for responding late cause I ended up passing out cause of a headache TwT
Kai

Posted 5 days ago
It's my pleasure! And don't worry about it, I understand intimately the struggles of headaches lol

blacklight

Posted 5 days ago
Yeah :D I'm still tired cause You know-- Slept for two hours
Kai

Posted 5 days ago
Can I get https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/10808138
Wimp

Search Topic