Skip to main content
Main Content

of wolves and writers

Posted 2024-07-04 06:52:14
That makes sense
River 🏳️‍⚧️

Posted 2024-07-07 09:33:47
Group Update: We now have rosters available for beyond borders and the ancestors. I did not post a summer roster because I posted the spring one so late. I will post an autumn one on August 1st.
River 🏳️‍⚧️

Posted 2024-07-08 03:32:27
Are level 24 opponents a bug or just something special to the glacier/rainforest? I haven't run into them anywhere else.
River 🏳️‍⚧️

Posted 2024-07-08 03:43:57
I'm pretty sure they're a feature, like, 98% sure or something like that XD

Midnight

Posted 2024-07-08 03:49:45
Ohhh. It's the first time I've run into one
River 🏳️‍⚧️

Posted 2024-07-08 03:51:29
Back with Lavenderpaw (my NBW scouts weren't able to scout the Glacier while Nut was reigning LOL, he's dead since a few days btw, now I'm lead stat grinding), I saw some in Explore after the big explore update, I'm pretty sure.

Midnight

Posted 2024-07-20 05:50:39
Greetings all! How have you been? I've updates for my dear wolvden friends. I don't know how much I have or haven't told you, so here's a quick rundown.

my parental unit, who i lived with, had become increasingly unbearable and frankly, scary. They'd blow up over the least infraction and nitpick my appearance, choice of dress, etc. But it was mostly the yelling and invasion of privacy that led to my ultimate decision to move out to escape their blatant mistreatment of me.

Onto the updates of things that have occurred post my abrupt hiatus.

My boyfriend and his family are some of the best people, and have always offered their home in the event I needed a place to stay. This offer was taken up on. I waited patiently with bated breath for a stint of days off that I would be able to settle and let potential chaos fall without much worry of missing work, and also a day my parental unit would be out of the house and unable to stop me or be aware of my departure. This day came on the 10th of June. I packed primarily my pets and their things and high-tailed it to my boyfriend's house. He had to go to work that day, but I made it there in time to give him a goodbye kiss

(I've every intention of marrying him one day, though perhaps it's a bit early. Today is our 8-month anniversary, and it's been a very, very happy 8 months.)

The fallout wasn't visible. I signed off my name to the house and told the water department I moved. I also informed the police in the event that parental unit would try something or trespass.

I've been here since, including my dog (who has been adopted into "our" dog hes still my dog), my cat, and my fish. It's a longer drive to work, but i definitely prefer this to the situation I was in.

The most recent interaction with this person was the other day. My college degree had arrived from my college after a long, painful wait, and they had every intention of holding it hostage. Long story short, I ended the day crying. They essentially yelled at me and threatened to rip up the paper, and threw it on the floor and told me to pick it up. After that, they yelled at me to never come back and honestly, I plan on it.

I cried on the way home. But the degree is intact and in it's proper place. When my boyfriend got home that night, he did his best to cheer me up. I was so upset that I couldn't sleep and had to ask my boss if I could come in a bit later after explaining the situation. She let me.

And now I have to go give my puppy attention. It's his favorite thing ever.

thesacredorchard

Posted 2024-07-20 11:33:40
I'm just glad you're in a better situation now. You should never stay in an abusive relationship, even with a parent. I would rather live under a bridge than deal with that.

spotpc

Posted 2024-07-21 00:19:39
I'm also glad you're better now, and I comoletely agree with spotpc!
It's awesome your boyfriend and his family are so welcoming; I wish you the best!

Midnight

Posted 2024-07-21 05:00:53
Love that man to bits.

He's been nothing but kind and supportive to me. He always tells me he's proud of me and that he loves me. I never go to bed without a goodnight kiss.

I legit have relationship goals.

thesacredorchard

Search Topic