Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)
Posted 2024-05-30 03:53:02 (edited)

Secrets of Spruce

The cats of SpruceClan have been haunted by a twisted fate for generations, and while many cats have left from the horrors of the forest, some have remained to face the threat head on. SpruceClan, however, keep this fact to themselves, so no others have to fear. The danger is high, and death plagues these cats like a spreading illness, yet these cats refuse to leave...

Secrets of Spruce is an open to join Warriors RP with a twist based on one of my custom Clans, SpruceClan!

Members

DarkHeart (#137813) - Goldenstar - Snowkit - Fogwatcher

Wishes~Glow (#111522) - HazelJay - Nightkit - Robinfeather

AsclepiusorAcekhaos (#139354) - Lemonkit - Viruseye

Nightfox (#105579) - Nightwhisper - Frostshade

Raven-skys (#129884) - Splinterpaw - Poolfrost - Wildkit

MoonTheWolf (#134793) - Twilightpeaks - Goosekit - Frostedkit - Furledkit - Jaykit

Starsight () - (Not on the CS yet!)

Lucia (#65562) - Juniperleaf

Amethyst Angel (#140790) - Smokeblaze - Echopaw

Foxfire () - Arrowheart

Doomsday () - Doefang

Addie () - Cloudwhisper

Igor () - Ebonybreeze

Open

A deathly fog surrounds the forest SpruceClan calls home, and any cat trapped in it's grasp have no hope of returning home, but no cat chooses this fate. A sweet scent lures them from their den at night, and the only way to snap out of this trance is a clanmate in time...

Leader

Goldenstar

Deputy

Twilightpeaks

Medicine Cat

Nightwhisper

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Splinterpaw

Warriors

HazelJay

Frostshade

Poolfrost

Viruseye

Robinfeather

Juniperleaf

Doefang

Smokeblaze

Arrowheart

Cloudwhisper

Ebonybreeze

Apprentices

Wildpaw

Echopaw

Kits

Nightkit

Snowkit

Lemonkit

Hollowkit

Goosekit

Furledkit

Jaykit

Elders

None

Dead

Fogwatcher {Killed by a fox}

Frostedkit {Stillborn}

Outside SpruceClan

Jay {Kittypet}

Moss {Kittypet}

There is no maximum to the amount of cats you can RP with, but try to keep it within an amount you can handle. Only approved cats can be roleplayed with, just ask me before posting your character sheet! All replies must be three sentences or more, unless there is a good reason to have less. Try to have good grammar, and replies are in 3rd person! SpruceClan's territory is a spruce forest, so keep that in mind! There will be time skips and 'Death Fog' events!

CS
OOC

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 03:22:31 (edited)

Goldenstar

The night-black she-cat leaped onto the 'Great Rock' and let her gaze sweep the pitiful amount of cats in the clearing. Pity flashed in Goldenstar's yellow eyes as they lay on Nightkit and Snowkit. Their father had been taken by the fog that claimed so many lives, and their mother had died soon after kitting. How would they feel once the leader announced Nightstalker was no longer with them? How would they feel once the leader announced their last parent was in StarClan?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 04:53:01 (edited)

Snowkit

"I knew I could beat you!" The snow-white tom meowed triumphantly, on top of his black sister. They were having a playfight, even though they both knew Snowkit was the better fighter. It was still fun! And Nightkit occasionally won, plus, it would help them when they were warriors! The blue and green eyed kit looked around for his father, wanting to show him his fighting moves, but he was nowhere to be seen... He's probably just out hunting, Snowkit told himself enthusiastically, I can show him later!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 05:33:19
wild'kit wiggled out from her mothers grasp and joined snow'kit and night'kit "hey!" she squeaked "could I join I finally got away from my mother for a bit!"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 05:35:37

Nightkit

Nightkit giggles as her brother pins her down. "You're really good at this Snow!" She meows envy shining in her eyes, "I don't think I'll ever fight as well as you." she says, her voice getting quieter. Then out of nowhere she kicks his legs out from underneath Snowkit and pounces on top of him.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 05:40:01

Snowkit

Giggling, the white tom wriggled out of his sister's grasp and pounced on top of Wildkit, letting her join the small play-fight they were having. "I bet I can take you both and still win!" Snowkit boasted, still pinning the cream and brown she-cat. His chest was puffed out as he tried to look as big and tough as he could.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 05:42:43
she chuckled "you wish, you show off!" she huffed and stuck out her tongue playfully
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 05:46:27 (edited)

Nightkit

Taking advantage of Snowkit's distraction, she barrels into his side throwing him off of Wildkit, "You won't win this time!" She says as she growls playfully, then throws herself at him making them roll.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 05:50:02

Snowkit

Laying limp so that the weight of the roll was on his sister, Snowkit pinned Nightkit down once he got free and readied himself for Wildkit's attack. Staring her down as an intimidation tactic, the white tom made sure the black she-cat pinned down couldn't get free. He wasn't going to let that happen again!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 05:51:24
she shook out her curly fur and chuckled at snow'kit "you can't bet the greatest warrior of all time!" she yowled playfully and pool'frost poked her head out of the nursery "keep your voices down!" she purred "you will chase off all the prey!"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic