Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-05-31 07:03:16 (edited)

Goldenstar

"I need everyone here... Every cat needs to hear this." The SpruceClan leader stated, once again looking around the camp. Poolfrost was looking at her paws, Nightkit and Snowkit were bickering near the brambles that made up the camp wall, and the rest were nowhere to be seen. The fresh-kill pile was shockingly low, and the light rain turned into a storm, drenching her fur. No cat seemed to care for the weather, surprising Goldenstar. Why was the queen not scolding the three kits for not being in the nursery? Noticing Wildkit creeping up to them, the leader's gold-tipped tail twitched with annoyance. Did she forget to not eavesdrop? Again?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 07:09:38

Nightkit

"We should go over to high-rock…" she said looking Goldenstar straight in the eyes unaffected by her stare. "I think it has something to do with us." She says looking at her brother with a pained expression, "I-I think it's about Father." She started walking toward the huge rock not waiting for her brother.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 07:14:59

Snowkit

"Fine... But this better be quick! The storms drenching me!" He grumbled, following his sister towards the leader's den. Goldenstar often held meeting on top of her den, as it was in the middle of the clearing. But Snowkit's mind spun with confusion. What did Nightkit mean by 'It has to do with father'? What was happening? Did his sister know something she wasn't telling him?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 07:27:45
wild'kit jumped as pool'frost caught wild'kit "What do you think your doing?" she mewed in a soft tone but there was a hint of warning "I-um" the the queen picked up wild'kit by the scruff and growled "where are the other two?" she mumbled "I am afried this is not meant for their ears unless golden'star wants them to hear"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 07:33:25

Goldenstar

"They should know." The black leader informed Poolfrost. "Keep the other kits inside the nursery, this weather could give them a cold." She grumbled. No cat liked rain, as far as Goldenstar knew. It helped herbs flourish, and that was all. Glancing at the siblings, her golden eyes realised Nightkit already looked heartbroken. Did she know about her father's passing? Who had told her?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 07:37:28
she dipped her head and trailed off with wild'kit "Wait!" she called out and pawed her mother's face "I want to be there for them!..i don't want them to be sad alone!" pool'frost ears flattened "I told you no eavesdropping!" as they reached the den she placed wild'kit in her nest

splinter'paw shook off his fur as he came back with a mouthful of herbs and he looked at golden'star and hazel'jay talking together he whisked his tail in hello and started to walk to the medicine den
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 07:44:57 (edited)

Nightkit

She looked at Goldenstar, defiance shining in her eyes. "Do you have something to tell us?" She said she was trying her best to keep her voice even, but despite that it was weak and wobbly. "Is it about Father? We haven't seen him all day, and the last time I did was yesterday. He left in the middle of the night."

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 07:51:52

Goldenstar

"We must wait for Nightwisper, Splinterpaw and Frostshade before I can begin." She said in the most formal tone possible. Nightkit saw her father leaving. Goldenstar flicked her ear to tell HazelJay to leave the rock, and she now knew for sure what had killed the faithful warrior. The 'Death Fog' really had taken him.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 07:53:54
he came out for the medicine den and twitched his whiskers "you called me?" he chuckled then looked down at night kit and snow'kit and his gaze softened and his heart broke for the two kits as he padded over to sit next to them
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 07:57:50 (edited)

HazelJay

Seeing her leader's signal she leaped down from high-rock, and went to fetch the medicine cat Splinterpaw. "Splinterpaw?" She called into the medicine cat den, "we're about to have a clan meeting, Goldenstar wants you there."

Wishes~Glow

Search Topic