Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-05-31 07:58:40
he nodded and padded over to the group of cats
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 08:16:37
the small brown tabby tom sat down and wrapped his tail over his large paws and pinned back his ears so small droplets of water would not find their way into his ears
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 08:21:49

Frostshade

The  black and white she-cat entered the camp carrying two mice. She had been out hunting when she was surprised by the thunderstorm, so she gathered the prey she caught so far and hurried back to camp. By the looks of it Goldenstar had called in a clan meeting. She quickly dropped off the mice on the fresh kill pile and joined the meeting. She figured this was about Nightstalker. Grief filled her heart, when she realized the fog probably took him. She didn't knew Nightstalker very well, but he was her clan mate and losing another clan mate was always hard.

Nightwhisper

She followed her apprentice out of the medicine cat den and frowned at the rain. She didn't like water and ever since she almost drowned larger bodies filled her with terror. Rain wasn't as bad, but still she didn't like it and preferred to stay inside her den when it's raining. However this meeting was important. While she didn't exactly know what it was about, she had her suspicions. Poor Nightkit and Snowkit.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-05-31 08:25:38
he shuffled his large paws in the dirt and waited for golden'star to address her clanmates he jumped back in a panic as a fat raindrop spalshed on his nose  he looked at his clanmates in embarrassment and sat back down
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 08:33:46

Goldenstar

"Cats of SpruceClan..." The midnight-black leader began, her voice loud and confident, "... As some of you may know, we have lost a faithful clanmate. Nightstalker has been taken by the fog." As grief filled the clearing, Goldenstar dipped her head, a sign that a clanmate was grieving for their friend. This was a sad announcement for all.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 08:37:01
he dipped his head sadly as golden'star made the announcement and glanced at night'kit and snow'kit sadly "he rest peacefully now" he mumbled
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 08:37:31

Snowkit

For once, Snowkit said nothing about the announcement. To shocked to say a word. His father was... was... dead!? The cloud-white kit stepped back, then turned and rushed to the shelter of the nursery. It wasn't true! It couldn't be true! He was dreaming, that had to be it. The distressed kit ended up bumping into Lemonkit inside the stone den.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 08:42:58
pool'frost looked scooped up snow'kit and walked over to her nest with sleeping wild'kit in it and curled around him "I am so sorry darling...he was a great warrior and though it might seem that no one is there for you always remember I am here for you young one" she mewed gently and nuzzled the small white kit
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 08:46:14 (edited)

Nightkit

She froze, everything around her seemed to stop, she was aware that her brother had ran to the nursery but she couldn't move. Why did I have to be right? she thought I could have stopped him from leaving, but I didn't Then everything hit her. She broke down crying as she curled into a ball hiding her face not want to see anyone, Its my fault Father is dead

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 09:02:17
pool'frost quickly got up and picked up night'kit and brought her with snow'kit and wild'kit and put her in the nest and curled up around all three of them
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic