Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-05-31 09:07:31

Snowkit

Letting Poolfrost comfort them, Snowkit cuddled closer to his sister. This was a hard time for both of them. Why did Dad have to die? Why did both of them have to die? Deep in sleep, the snow-white tom let out the occasional whimper. He was having a nightmare. One were he lost Nightkit too. He would fight to his last breath to make sure his sister survived.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 09:16:45

Nightkit

Nightkit couldn't sleep, she was curled next to her brother giving him an occasional snuggle for his bad dreams. She knows she should feel sad but at the moment she can't feel anything, she doesn't think she'll ever want to climb the brambles again or scare any of the sleeping cats in the morning or even put frogs in other cat's nests. We have no one but each other she thought looking at her brother, I'll never let anything bad happen to you. She closes her eyes and sinks into deep sleep.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 09:20:16
she curled around all three kits and her heart ached for night'kit and snow'kit poor things she thought
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 09:36:06

HazelJay

Walks over to Goldenstar, "Do you know what killed him?" She asks gently not trying to pry or cause another breakdown. She was pretty shaken as well, Nightstalker was one of her friends too. She didn't know him as well as Goldenstar but he was her clanmate.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 09:44:33
splinter'paw stared down at his paws sadly as the two kits left
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-31 09:46:09

Goldenstar

Leaping off her den, Goldenstar responded carefully, and truthfully. "The fog, that's all we know." Came her reply. It was dull, no emotion showed from the leader. Padding into the entrance to the leader's den, the black she-cat sat in her nest. She had a weird habit of carving symbols into stones, and most of the time cats got confused by it. What had caused Nightstalker to walk towards the fog? What caused him to walk into the fog?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-05-31 09:53:00

HazelJay

She nodded, Spruce Clan has lost many cats to the 'fog' when a cat would leave randomly, mostly the middle of the night, they would not come back if they were entranced by the fog. The reason why it does no one knows and it makes the cat leave when no one is around. That's all that the cats of Spruce Clan know. HazelJay sighs and goes to check on Nightkit and Snowkit.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-05-31 10:08:58
he got up slowly and walked over to the nursery "hey pool'frost.." the queen looked up from the three kits and smiled in a hello "I was wondering if its ok...but should I give the kits something for their shock?,I will have to check with my mentor first though that is" pool'frost nodded and whispered "I think they will be fine but just incase be ready I don't want them to blame themselves' she mewed sadly
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-01 09:21:24

Nightkit

Slowly lifts her head up, blinking the sleep from her eyes. She looks at her brother and then around the Nursery, shifting herself into a more comfortable position. Sometime when they were sleeping she managed to wedge herself in between the nest while curled up. She shakes her head getting moss the out of her fur.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-01 11:18:15

Nightkit

She looks back at her brother, which is curled peacefully beside her. He seemed to not have any trouble sleeping besides his nightmares. "Snowkit," she mewed throughly bored, "I'm going to go outside".

Wishes~Glow

Search Topic