Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-04 08:27:43
splinter'pawgaspedasgolden'star pushed him aside "hey!-" he paused "wait!" he shrieked and got ready to leap onto the she-cats back I have to get her to stop!! he pounced and pinned down the she-cat and gasped as made her hit her head roughly on the ground he rushed over and checked the leaders head in panic and made sure the leader did not make another attempt to leave
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 08:35:12 (edited)

Goldenstar

Having her head based into the floor, Goldenstar woke up from her trance and spun around, landing on her paws. She was hissing at what had pounced on her, but once she had seen that it was Splinterpaw, she stopped. What was the medicine apprentice doing attacking her? When had he approached her? What were they out of camp, and deep in the forest? The last question burned in her mind as she looked around. The leader's golden eyes flashed with worry once she realised that they were quite close to the fog. Was she it's next victim? Her pitch black head was fixed on it, waiting, with worry sparking around her paws like lightning ready to strike.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 08:37:10
splinter'paw scrambled away from golden'star and his body shook in fear "g-golden'star?" he whispered as he saw her furious gaze "I-I- am sorry I did not mean to you just I-" he tried to catch his breath
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 08:50:07 (edited)

Goldenstar

"No I... I never left my den..." Confusion and curiosity pecked at the night-like leader. Why was she so far out of camp? What had that smell been? Curiosity won the fight inside her and Goldenstar asked, trying to be as calm as possible: "How long have we been out of camp?" She didn't want the young tom to be worried, but the she-cat had to know. Her head was still hurting from the attack, but she tried her best to ignore it.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 08:52:20
he frowned as he thought how long ago they had left the camp "about ten or five minutes" he mumbled and looked up at golden'star with curiosity "how do you not remember anything?" he mewed the toms eyes shone with curiosity
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 08:57:21

Goldenstar

"Never mind that, we are far to close to the fog for my liking. I'll explain on the way." She told him. Truly, Goldenstar didn't know what had happened, yet they both needed sleep. Padding back to camp, the leader started to explain what had happened from her point of view. "I woke up from a sweet scent, might have been some sort of berries or honey, and for some reason, started to follow it. The more I did, the more my vision became blurred, the more I needed to follow the scent. Then, you came along, at that point, I could barely see anything, and I thought you were a log or something"

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 09:00:56
splinter'paws fur bristled as he listened to golden'stars story "Could it be a supernatural occurrence like the dark forest or..something worse?' he mewed fearfully the young tom always never that evil lurked at everyconer of the dark forest but was another evil place
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 09:05:40

Goldenstar

"It seemed to be leading me straight to-" The gold masked leader stopped dead in her tracks. That was how cats were dyeing to the fog! The sweet scent was leading them there! Goldenstar turned to look at Splinterpaw. Would he be able to connect the dots too? What would he say about it? Perhaps it was better to keep it from the Clan, to keep them from worrying. Perhaps it was best they know, so that it could be avoided.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 09:08:08
he tilted his head then his eyes widened in fear "your dream was not a dream...it-it was a trance" he pinned back his ears and concentrated "The trance was leading you towards the fog..what if the same thing happened to-" he held back tears before the young tom spoke the noble warriors name
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 09:15:12

Goldenstar

The silence that followed realisation of the truth felt like an eternity. A plan was forming in the leader's fluffy head. There would be nightly patrols, making sure no cat could go near the fog at that time. Only the deputy and medicine cats would be informed, to make sure no cat started panicking. Hopefully this would work.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic