Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-04 09:17:37
he shook his head fiercely and his eyes gleamed with determination "what should we do?" he mewed "there has to be a way to stop it!...what if I tried to have the same trance and try and find any hints?"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 09:33:12

Goldenstar

"I know the smell, plus, if anything goes wrong, I have nine lives, you have one" Now looking for the strange scent, Goldenstar sniffed the grass around her own paw prints. Once she found a strong patch of the sweetness, the same trance that had taken her once, had taken her again. Now mindlessly padding towards the fog, the black leader now knew Splinterpaw was there, and would not resist if pushed back.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 09:35:01
splinter'paw panicked and looked around quickly maybe I have to hit her head again? he crouched down and knocked over the leader and he scrambled onto his paws did it work? he gazed into the leaders eyes in fear andworry
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 09:41:32 (edited)

Goldenstar

The scent was too strong. Splinterpaw's attempt was too weak to snap her out of it. They were to late. Goldenstar was already in the fog... Instantly snapping out of her trance, the black leader was surprised to see herself alive. What she did see worried her even more. Thousands of eyes stared at her, evil intentions shining in them. Her ommetaphobia, the fear of many eyes, started to kick in. Suddenly, a fierce pain had caught her, and Goldenstar's yowling could be heard across the whole forest. The jaws had caught her...

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 09:44:03
splinter'paw gasped and backed away from the she-cat in terror and he tripped on a twig which sent him stumbling downhill and then he slowly crawled back up the hill and watched golden'star hats happening!?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-04 09:50:07

Goldenstar

The leader had lost a life. Her still body lay in the thick fog, while she was stuck in StarClan while her body recovered enough for her to retern. As soon as she did, Goldenstar bolted out of the 'Death Fog' and swiftly climbed a tree, desperately clinging to a branch. Her black fur was fluffed up and her golden eyes were watching the fog. Breathing swiftly, the curious leader promised herself that her feelings would not chose for her. Instead, she would think out the situation carefully.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-04 10:30:55 (edited)

???

What the cats who entered the fog didn't know was that there was a different set of eyes watching. A peaceful set of green cat eyes sit on top a spruce branch. Spotting the newest victim, the grey tabby was surprised to see that the black she-cat had... revived? Her pelt blended in with the thick fog, and was never noticed by the creatures that lurked around her. Dropping down from her tree, the mysterious cat sat at the edge of the mist, making sure not to leave. Only her glittering, emerald green eyes were visible.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 06:19:44
splinter'paw looked around in pain and fear "no!" he gasped and lifted his nose to find anyone please let her be ok!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 06:32:05

???

"The black she-cat with the golden mask is fine" She meowed suddenly. The grey she-cat was certain the brown apprentice had not seen her, but she had seen him. The green-eyes cat knew they had come here together, and knew why the young tom was terrified. He did not want to loose a friend. "She may be too scared to speak, but I saw her run up a tree" Not moving from her position in the fog, the mysterious silver cat watched with curiosity.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 07:44:03
he croched down and bared his teeth into a snarl "who are you?!" the young tom spat "if you lay one claw on her I swear-" he shook his head sadly he had awlaays seen golden'star as a mother figure (if that's ok!) "let her leave!" he growled
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic