Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-05 07:49:22 (edited)

???

"She may leave as soon as she has the confidence" The grey she-cat told him calmly. She had always been hard to anger. "I am Fogwatcher" She informed him. Would the brown tom recognise her name? Fogwatcher had been part of SpruceClan before the fog caught her, but she never died. Her fur blended the green-eyed she-cat and protected her from being seen by the creatures that lurked the deadly perimeter. Studying the apprentice, Fogwatcher suddenly realised who it was. Splinterkit? She thought. Probably Splinterpaw now!

Completely fine!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 07:55:00
splinter'paw glared at the gray tabby "why are you doing this?" he whispered and let his fur lay flat  "did you put night'staker in that trance to?"  he mewed wait... splinter'paw narrowed his eyes at the tabby cat with the stunning green eyes and an alarm went off in his head I kinda remember she-cat she always checked up on me when I was... splinter'paw rose from his thoughts "fog'watcher?" he mumbled to himself not sure if it was loud enough for the tabby she to hear
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 08:01:53

Fogwatcher

"Wondered if you would remember me!" She purred. It was Splinterpaw! "I don't know what puts them in a trance... If you truly remember me, you would know not to ask me that..." Her voice trailed off. Fogwatcher was also a victim of one of those trances. Luckily for the grey she-cat, she blended in with the fog. Would the young apprentice know this? Was the brown tom told of the event of her 'death'?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 08:05:26
splinter'paw rushed forward and purred then paused and gave her a serious stare "fog'watcher if it really isn't you we could really use your help!"he mewed what did she mean by if I truly remember?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 08:12:51
sorry to interupt...can I join pls?

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-05 08:18:06

Fogwatcher

Nodding, the silver she-cat turned to find the recent victim of the fog. After a while of searching trees, the midnight-black cat was finally visible. The journey out of the fog was slow, but with carful and soft nudging, they were finally out. But, for some reason, Fogwatcher refused to leave the deathly fog. It had supplied her for moons, and she had grown attached to the mystery tied to it. The grey tabby saw the happiness in Splinterpaw, and realised that Goldenmask must have been the black cat, as the brown tom had always seen her as a mother.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 08:18:55
Moon, we have an OOC, but message me personally so I can approve!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 08:20:27
"your ok!"he purred loudly and rushed over to the leaders side "what happened?" he back at fog'watcher could golden'star see her to? he smiled "you wont belive what I saw...." he mewed
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 08:33:16

Goldenstar

"W-What is I-It?" She asked. The black she-cat was still trembling from the experience, and her fur was still fluffed up. Thousands of eyes, staring at her. Thousands of eyes, gleaming with malicious intent. Yet, Goldenstar was still curious. What had the young tom seen? Was it bad? Or was it good? Both terrified and curious thoughts raced around the golden-masked leader's head.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 08:42:16
he looked at her with curiosity did she not see fog'watcher? "I-saw fog'watcher in the fog..." he mewed  to the she-cat
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic