Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-05 08:53:09

Goldenstar

"Don't tell me you still hold your grief... She died nearby the fog, her body ripped apart by a fox... You remember that, right?" Concern filled the leaders voice. Could the medicine apprentice not let go of his grief for the cat that had cared for him as a kit? The grey tabby's mangled body filled Goldenstar's mind, and her eyes started to water. She had lost most of her closest friends. Hazelfrost and Splinterpaw remained.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 08:56:07
"No…" he paused and held back tears "No…I saw her she talked to me!" he meowed as he held back a wail thats what happened..she died by a fox "please you have to belive me I saw her!"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 09:01:48

Goldenstar

"You need to let go... Come on, we need to get back to camp. It's already dawn" She replied as calmly as possible, already slowly trotting in the direction of camp. Splinterpaw needed to let her go, or else it would cloud his judgment. Why was the brown tom so reluctant to do so? Couldn't he see that they needed to give her peace? That was only possible if a StarClan cat was no longer entirely grieved for.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 09:04:25
Splinter'paw stood his ground and looked around wildly but... he shook out his fur "I will be back in a minute I just need to get some cobweb" he mewed and dashed off

he panted as he raced out of golden'stars sight and looked around "fog'watcher?" he mewed to the fog and waited maybe I was just seeing things
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 09:07:34

Fogwatcher

Splinterpaw hadn't remembered the truth. This would be too hard for him... This was why she kept to the fog! So that the ones she loved didn't grief too much! "It's true..." She admitted. Fogwatcher need the apprentice to understand! The grey tabby was here for a reason. Why? No StarClan cat knew... This was a reason that nothing knew. It was the green eyed she-cat's mission to find out.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 09:10:46
he looked down at his paws sadly and fluffed out his pelt to keep him warm "why are you not in starclan?" he sniffled and looked at the she-cat "I miss you fog'watcher everytime I share tounges with starclan you where never there...because you where here" he mewed "why"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 09:14:52

Fogwatcher

"Not even Sprucestar knows that..." The truth was hurtful. No cat knew why she was stuck in the realm of the living. Not even the first StarClan cat to walk the sky above SpruceClan. A sudden falling branch caused Fogwatcher to jump out of the fog in fear. Yet, she quickly leaped back in. The silver tabby's paws were starting to fade, her time was very slowly running out. If her mission was not completed in time, she would be lost forever. Splinterpaw didn't need to know that.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 09:16:47
splinter'paw gazed at fog'watchers paws and twitched his tail nervously "are you ok?!" he mewed the young toms heart ached more and more when ever he spoke to the gray tabby
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-05 09:22:04

Fogwatcher

"Fine! It... It just shows that I'm a StarClan cat and not a living one!" The answer was rushed, and a complete lie. There was a nervous tone in her mew, she didn't want Splinterpaw to worry! The brown tom had enough to worry about already... Padding slowly backwards, Fogwatcher ended completely covered by the fog. At leased then he wouldn't see the silver she-cat's fading hourglass.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-05 09:24:57
he shuffled his paws "I should go back now" he mumbled every fur on his pelt wanted to rush forward and nuzzle the she-cat but held back "If you need help just tell me....please"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic