Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-06 10:36:17
splinter'paw huffed and watched his mentor sort herbs and bolted out of the camp with out anyone seeing and trotted over a a cold dark den and rested on the ground and waited for starclan to come "please be there!" he whispered
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-06 10:39:20 (edited)

Twilight'Peaks watched Goldenstar pad up to her and sit down. She agreed with her leader that apprentices were annoying, she had one herself in the past. but Twilight'peaks barely heard the rest of her words. She was too deep, lost, in her greif for Fogwatcher. She just flicked her ears to let Goldenstar know that she was listening, but focused her thoughts on a different subject

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-06 10:44:15
he sighed and left the den and walked over the the deathly fog "fog'watcher?" he mewed out loud to the misty fog "are you there?"
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-06 10:55:11

Goldenstar

"You'll organise the nightly fog patrols... Right? I know everyone is still grieving for Nightstalker (Moon, Fogwatcher died about two moons before him!) but this is for the safety of the Clan!" Goldenstar asked. No matter how much grief filled SpruceClan, this would hopefully stop most of it. There would be two cats at each entrance and exit of the camp, and no cats out at night. This had to be done. For the better of the Clan. For the better of her clanmates.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-06 10:57:02
splinter'paws tail lowered to the ground in defeat "Maybe I was just seeing what I wanted" he mumbled and watched the fog more intensely please   he thought desperately
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-06 11:02:22

Fogwatcher

The grey StarClan cat had been taking a nap in one of the trees near the fog. She had known Splinterpaw would come, but it startled her so much Fogwatcher fell off the branch she was on. "Yea..?" She asked. The silver tabby hadn't landed quite right, and her paw was now sprained. Even StarClan cats could get hurt. They weren't exactly safe, especially in their original territory.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-06 11:04:28
he twitched his whiskers in amusement and frowned 'is there a way to talk to golden'star...I am not sure if you saw but I am having a hard time convincing her" the brown tabby meowed
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-06 11:07:13
Twilight'Peaks sat near the entrance of the camp. She had watched Splinterpaw slip out and decided not to follow him. Of course, her actions led to consequences. Splinterpaw had not come back yet, and it was already Moonhigh. Her tail twitched with worry, and her ears flattened against the chilly breeze. I have to do something! i should have told him not to go out!
She got up, and padded into the forest in search of Splinterpaw

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-06 11:09:30

Fogwatcher

"I would but... I don't think I can leave the fog..." No matter how hard she tried, the silver she-cat couldn't leave the fog for too long without feeling both guilt and pain. "Plus, I can't exactly walk straight into camp!" Fogwatcher teased. Splinterpaw was being irrational. If Goldenstar didn't believe him, she didn't believe him. The brown tom just had to accept it.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-06 11:13:01
Twilight'Peaks padded through the forest, which was swamped in darkness. She sat down. If i was Splinterpaw, where would i go? She thought. He had seemed the most caught up in grief for Fogwatcher, so it was unlikley for him to leave the camp. If i was him, what would i want? She thought. I would want to seeFogwatcher!So she got up once more, and padded towards the fog

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Search Topic