Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-07 09:13:41

Goldenstar

"You stated that you saw Fogwatcher, show me" She put simply. There was no emotion in the black leader's meow, she didn't want to give anything away. Standing up, Goldenstar shook the leaves out of her fluffy pelt and looked at the medicine apprentice, waiting for a reply. How would he react? Would Splinterpaw think this was all some kind of joke? Or a test?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-07 09:16:59
The brown tabby tom sat speechless and his eyes widened in shock "I-" his started to talk but sprung up to his paws as golden'star started to leave "s-sure..follow me" he mewed

As they reached the fog splinter'paw sat down closely to the fog and at the corner of his eye he watched golden'star "fog'watcher?" he called out to the fog please be here!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 09:20:49

Fogwatcher

With another yowl, this one of terror, Fogwatcher bit the two-leg's weird paw and didn't let go. She would just have to pray. Attack and pray. Why was Twilightpeak not fighting back? Was she ok? The two-leg raised ther voice, but the grey tabby didn't care. This was for her friend! She would die for a second time for all she cared, as long as it was for others!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-07 09:23:31
splinter'paw peered into the fog and his heart skipped at beat as he had not spotted the gray she-cat what will golden'star think she will think I really am crazy! he stiffened as he heard a distance yowl of terror
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 09:25:57
Twilight'peaks woke with a start, and her head flew up. *BONK* Her head had hit something. She looked up and saw a blue roof, covering the sky. She looked around her, and she FINALLY noticed that she was in a small box. There was one small opening at the far end where light was flooding in and Twilightpeaks decided to make an escape. But instead of running free, she smashed her head into shiny mesh that was blocking the entrance. She sat down and thought. The memories of last night came flooding in. She tred on twoleg trash, got attacked by a dog, and captured by a twoleg. She remembered her paw, and her tail, and her shoulder. She quickly looked at her paw. There was a white, cobweb sort of thing, covering it. She looked at her tail, which had the same cobweb on it. Twilightpeaks looked down and saw a white twoleg pelt covering the floor. How long have I been asleep for? she asked herself, noticing the light cooming in. She heard a slight shuffle coming from next to her. She peeked from a small hole in the wall, and saw another small box, just like hers. A gray figure was in it.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 09:32:11 (edited)

Goldenstar

"What was that?" She asked. Curiosity pricked at the her black paws and she heard the distant yowl. What was happening? Was everything ok? Why had it seemed so... familiar? Slowly padding towards the sound, Goldenstar stopped to look back at the medicine apprentice. "Stay here" The golden-eyed leader told Splinterpaw.

Fogwatcher

"Let me out!" She hissed, basing against the side of her weird blue den. So hard, in fact, that it toppled over. Fogwatcher bashed her silver head on the shiny cobweb by accident, alerting the nearby two-leg. This was even worse! The grey tabby was trapped in a two-leg den she couldn't get out of and nether cat knew what was going to happen to them!
"Hey, calm down!" A sudden reassuring voice came from behind the blue 'nests'. Who was that?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-07 09:35:15
Twilightpeaks heard it shift for a moment, then yet out a loud yowl. Fogwatcher?  How could she be here? There was a soothing voice behind them "Hey, calm down!" she turned around to see a jet black tom sitting behind their boxes. "Im Jay" he told them

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 09:35:34
splinter'paw nodded as he watched golden'star leave and he could not push down the feeling of dread in his stomach oh starclan whats happening?! the tabby tom laid down on the ground and  tucked  his paws under his body
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 09:39:01
Jay just sat there as a twoleg appeared and took hold of Fogwatcher's blue den. This was bad! what were they doing to her. "Arent you scared?" Twilightpeaks asked Jay. "Scared?" he let out a snort "Why should I be scared?"
Was he actually trusting the twolegs? "The twolegs! Arent you scared?" she hissed. "No" he said "In fact, the twolegs saved my life"

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 09:41:36

Fogwatcher

"Don't tell me what to do!" The grey tabby hissed. "I can't even see you! You expect me to trust you!?" She had been sleepy ever since the two-leg had put something inside of her, using a shiny bramble-like thing, but had fought it off. All of a sudden, her blue den was lifted into the air. A scared yowl came from Fogwatcher. What was she supposed to do?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic