Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-07 09:43:44
splinter'paw clawed the ground and got up quickly to follow golden'star I can't just leave her go by herself to confront what ever caused the horrible yowl he ducked under a bush and slowly trailed golden'star from behind
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 09:44:48
How in the name of Starclan can twolegs save a cat? Mne dumped me! She flattened her ears as a twoleg stuck stick finger through the mesh. She lifted a paw to swipe it away when Jay stopped her. "He's only being nice!" he told her.
"Oh yeah? Well, when is you 'nice' twoleg gonna let me out of this blue box?" she asked him. "When he thinks youre healed! But if you keep being mean like that, he wont let you go."
It didnt make sense to Twilight'peaks. Why cant he just let me go?

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 09:49:23

Fogwatcher

"And when is your 'nice' two-leg gonna be carful? I've hit this weird blue den twice already because of them!" The silver she-cat began to become more and more frantic. Healed? What if the two-leg figured out she was dead? This was terrible! Fogwatcher gave Twilightpeak a scared look. Would the SpruceClan deputy be able to connect the dots?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-07 09:50:33
She suddenly heard another yowl. She looked, and saw Fogwatcher's blue den missing! She hissed at Jay, before turning to see Fogwatcher being carried off! Oh, what to do? What to do? She started slamming her body against the mesh, over and over again. She started to feel pain in her shoulder and paw again, but she didnt care! She kept slamming against the mesh, but it just wouldnt budge! Her den stared to wobble with every bang, and even against Jay's words of attempt to calm her, she wouldnt stop.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 09:53:27
splinter'paw raced ahead and made sure not to be seen by golden'star he slowly approached a large two-leg den and his fur bristled the tom sighed and lept onto one of the windows and peered in is this where to yowling came from?!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 09:55:43 (edited)
Twilight'peaks's cage started to wobble furiously, and even though Jay was attempting to tell her something, she barly heard him. Her 'blue den' wobbled evn more, then it came crashing down, off the surface that she was on. her paws left their grip, and she felt she was falling! Her cage made a loud bang, and her body slammed against the wall of the den. Due to that giant fall, Twilight'peaks was dizzy, but she noticed the mesh had opened! She quickly shot out of the openening and towards the twoleg. All the racket had caught the twoleg's attention. It was staring at the den, as though thinking she was still in there. She lunged for it'ss leg, and fastened her claws around it

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 10:03:07

Fogwatcher

The 'sleeping substance' was now finally starting to kick in. Once the two-leg had it's attention on the black and ginger deputy, she fainted. Waking up in StarClan territory, the silver tabby realised that it wasn't StarClan territory. Neither Dark Forest territory. It was in-between the two. What was happening!? All she could do was listen, and once the two-leg yowled in pain, the dead she-cat chuckled. That's karma!

Goldenstar

"I thought I told you to stay behind" She hissed, once directly behind the brown apprentice. How annoying can he get? First he lies to his own leader, then ignores her! Jumping up onto the fence, more yowling came from inside the stone den. What was happening? Curiosity started to overcome Goldenstar and she hopped into the fenced-in patch of grass and flowers.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-07 10:05:30
splinter'paw flinched from golden'stars tone "I-" anger burned in the pits of his stomach she thinks I am lying about everything! "I can't let you go alone" he mewed
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-07 10:05:58
Twilight'peaks fastened her claws around its leg and tuged away! it pelt ripped and she could see soft flesh. She clawed at that even harder. The twoleg yowled and it reached its big paw for her. But she was too quick for it. In a flash, she was on the other side, clawing away. She looked up at Fogwatcher's den, swinging in the air. She gave the twoleg's leg one more bite, and it let go of Fogwatcher's den. The mesh had opened up!

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-07 10:09:48
Twilightpeaks expected to see a foggy gray cat bound out, but nothing happened. She peered inside, only to see Fogwatcher on her side, fainted. Oh no! I killed her! She tried tugging Fogwatcher out of the den, but Jay took this opportunity. He leaped ontop of Twilightpeaks, pinning her to the ground. "Let me go!" she squirmed, but the kittypet's grip was strong and firm

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Search Topic