Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-08 07:17:39 (edited)

Goldenstar

"So It's true, you are here" Goldenstar spoke, hinting at Fogwatcher. Was all they thought a lie? The silver tabby's paws were gone. Replaced with stars. She was defiantly in StarClan. Curiosity rose even higher in the black leader's emotions. What had happened in there? "Is everything ok?" She asked, her golden eyes gleaming with the curiosity that bubbled inside of her.

Fogwatcher

"Twilightpeak's trapped in there! We have to help her!" Fear overwhelmed the dead she-cat. But how would they do it? The grey she-cat's paws were made of stars, perhaps that would help? Padding towards the wooden barrier between her and the SpruceClan deputy, Fogwatcher walked straight into it. No, in fact, she walked straight through it. "That works" She muttered, half to herself. It was both confusing and helpful.
"How in the world did you walk through a door!?" The confused meow from Jay startled her. The silver tabby froze. How could she explain without giving to much away?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-08 09:17:03
Twilightpeaks admired the kittypet but she had no patience for him. Jay was handsome, yet he was stupid at the same time. The startled new of Jay made her head turn. "How did you walk through that door???" He said, shocked. Fogwatcher was standing there. Twilightpeaks rolled her eyes. " So? Where's the escape route?" She asked " We can't walk through that door like Fogwatcher!" She said. " oh, right, follow me!" The toilet had gone, leaving the cats in the little den section. Jay wandered off over to another entryway. "You expect us to go in there?!?!" She hissed. " no way!"
" well, if you want to get out of here, then you are going" he replied. Twilightpeaks smirked.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 09:22:09

Nightkit

She stays besides her brother waiting very patiently for him to get better. Every now and then she would go out get a snack for him and then sit by his side once again. "Why?" She mewed quietly, not thinking that he could hear her. "Why would you try to run away?" Her eyes glistened with tears, "Is it because of me?"

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-08 09:24:37 (edited)

Fogwatcher

"There dose seem to be a better way..." She told the two cats, clearly thinking hard. The window would work, but how could they open it. Jumping up the the ledge, Fogwatcher started to fiddle with the lock. "How do you open this?" The grey tabby asked Jay, trying her best to hide her fading paws. As the dead she-cat asked this, she motioned to the window with her muzzle. Could it be opened? Where are they? Twilightpeak and Jay were nowhere to be seen, and the younger two-leg was approaching her already. Foxdung!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-08 09:31:52
Twilightpeaks padded after Jay in the dimly lit twoleg den. " Where are we going?" She asked him. "We're going to the exit. He told her. Duh Twilightpeaks padded on. She hadn't noticed when she was fighting, but her paw and shoulder now felt as if a rat had been chewing on them. I wonder how snowkit is doing "we're here!" Jay exclaimed! There was a small opening in another door, with a little flap covering it. Jay disappeared through it. Twilightpeaks glanced back. They had lost fogwatcher! She heard a slight shuffling sound at the mini door, and decided that fogwatcher could just walk through the walls anyways.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 09:31:54

Snowkit

"Because of me... If I was never born, Mum would still be here..." The young tom had to face the truth. If Snowkit wasn't born or if he had been smaller, their mum wouldn't have died after kitting. I'm a curse, everyone I get attached to dies! The white kit wanted to yowl it for everyone to hear, but he didn't have enough strength. If he could join StarClan, he wouldn't have to bare with loosing another.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-08 09:36:55
Twilightpeaks emerged into the open through the little flap. They were in another garden m. " well, you can go now" he looked at his paws. Twilightpeaks padded towards him and twined her tail with Jay's.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 09:38:56
She felt herself purring. She quickly looked away and bounded towards the fence. "Nice meeting you!" She had to call out before leaping up the fence.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 09:48:11 (edited)

Fogwatcher

I can't faze through now, the two-legs will know something's completely off! The two-leg motioned towards the silver cat's fading paws while calling to the other. She forgot to hide it. Not caring what happens if they find out, Fogwatcher leaped through the window and accidently fell into Twilightpeak. "Sorry!" The silver she-cat apologised to the SpruceClan deputy. "My guess is you want to know how I did that? You probably know already..." Fogwatcher didn't want to admit, with Jay being somewhere she didn't know, her painful fate.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-08 09:55:31

Nightkit

Very hesitantly she nuzzled into her brothers fluff, "I'm here, and I won't leave you…" she mewed. She would never leave his side again, she was sure of it. She would protect him and he would do the same for her.

Wishes~Glow

Search Topic