Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-08 10:49:44
Twilightpeaks took one last glance at Jay. He was sitting, washing his paws. He cast a glance at her than kept washing. She leaped off of the fence, and Fogwatcher came crashing into her! That made the pain in her shoulder way more painful than it already was. " I'm guessing you want to know how I did that… you probably already know." She told her. " What? Crash into me?" She rolled her eyes. " let's just get back to camp. Twilightpeaks was only able to take a few steps before she realized something. Splinterpaw wasn't with them!

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 10:55:33

Fogwatcher

"No, faze through walls. And Splinterpaw is with Goldenstar in the first garden" Being part of StarClan, the dead cat was able to read other's minds. It was used to judge who a cat was at heart, but also to stop attacks and excessive worrying. Passing a glace at Jay, she dipped her head in respect. The kittypet had helped the SpruceClan deputy escape from his own two-legs. The silver she-cat would not forget this.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-08 11:05:04 (edited)

Nightkit

She blinks the last tears from her eyes, "Besides it was Starclan's will for… Mother to be taken." She mewed a glint of resentment in her eyes, "But we will always have each other, and if you run away who will I have?" She scooted herself into his nest, carefully staying away from his back and started to cuddle him. We can be sad together, happy together, and even hurt together. I won't let anyone or anything separate us

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-08 11:10:38
"Then let's go!" She bounded away back to camp.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-08 11:15:55 (edited)

Fogwatcher

The silver she-cat didn't move for what seemed like an eternity. Did Twilightpeak forget that... No! How could she!? It had caused her so much pain to stay away from the ones she loved, and the black and gold cat acted like Fogwatcher was alive! How could the SpruceClan deputy forget her mangled body? The fox looming over her? Her ear shattering shriek of pain!? A quiet hiss escaped from the dead tabby, as she watched the deputy hop around.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-09 08:16:01
As Twilightpeaks bounded happily away to camp, she turned to see Fogwatcher hadnt followed her. She probably went back to the foggiest bits of the forest The dead she-cat was always hanging around there. Twilightpeaks slowed her pace. Her thoughts raced back to Jay, the handsome and brave tom who helped her and Fogwatcher escape from his twolegs. It still didnt make sense why the jet-black tom wanted to help them, after he simply attacked them. She didint realize until now that her shoulder, paw, tail, and ears were burning and sore. She slowed her pace evne more to give them some air.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-09 09:03:11 (edited)

Fogwatcher

"Perhaps I should go back to camp?" She muttered to herself. The dead she-cat hadn't realised Jay had walked over.
"Go with... Twilightpeak was it?" The jet-black tom suggested. Fogwatcher shook her head. "I would... But things happen..." The silver tabby responded. The kittypet wouldn't understand. Not the fact she was dead. Not the amount of pain it caused her to stay away. At leased it kept them from grieving too much. That was the only upside.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-10 05:00:51
hesighe as the tom entred the amp and padded over to snow'kit
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 08:19:17
splinter'paw looked at golden'star with awe she hadseen fog'watcher! the young toms tail twitched with pride
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 08:26:57

Goldenstar

The fog will consume all, unless the guardians have the courage to fight back... ᛏᚹᛁᛚᛁᚷᚻᛏᛈᛠᚳᛋ… One of a twisted fate… ᚾᛁᚷᚻᛏᚹᚻᛁᛋᛈᛖᚱ… The fog will consume all, unless the guardians have the courage to fight back... One of a twisted fate? Fogwatcher was killed by a fox... She must have been one of the 'guardians'! "Splinterpaw, I need to see Fogwatcher again" Goldenstar told the brown apprentice swiftly. Hopefully he wouldn't ask to many questions.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic