Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-10 08:29:01
splinter'paw jumped at golden'stars urgency "s-sure!" he mewed while flatting his tabby brown fur

as they reached the fog splinter'paw trotted towards the fog and sat in front of it "fog'watcher?" he mewed while waiting for the she-cat he shuffled his paws nervously
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 08:35:04

Fogwatcher

The dead tabby wandered around the forest. Perhaps she could go further this time? Passing the towering spruce tree she had stopped at last time, Fogwatcher padded straight past it. Nothing was happening..? Now in front of the SpruceClan camp entrance, the silver she-cat froze. This couldn't be right! Why was she able to walk to the camp? Her emerald green eyes turned to slits. Something was wrong. Something was defiantly wrong...

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-10 08:36:46
"fog'watcher?" he called out once more and waited is she ok?! he peered into the fog with panic "please be ok!" he whispered to himself is she not coming because she is mad at me?!
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 08:52:11

Fogwatcher

The silver she-cat stepped one mouse-length into the camp, then immediately took a fox-length back. What was she doing!? This was a terrible idea! She told herself harshly. Turning away, Fogwatcher leaped into a nearby tree. Someone would understand... right? All of them saw her dead, what would they think now? The dead tabby had the answer to none of her own questions. This was a horrible decision. Why couldn't she just stay in the fog?

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-10 08:54:47
panic bubbled in splinter'paws chest "where are you?!" he mewed to the fog he looked back at golden'star "I have an idea so we can find her......I just need to separate my self from my body so the mist can not harm me and then.." he shook his head was this really a good idea?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 08:59:33

Goldenstar

As soon as the black she-cat heard Splinterpaw's idea, she leaped off of the fence she was on and grabbed the medicine apprentice by the scruff. Horrible idea! I already had to go thought that! Dragging the brown tom away from the fog, Goldenstar let him go once they were clear of it. "Do you think thats a good idea!?" The harshness from her mew was mainly because the golden-masked leader just wanted to keep Splinterpaw safe. The proud leader had acted as a mother figure to the medicine apprentice once Fogwatcher passed away.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-10 09:01:48
he gasped as golden'star grabbed him by the scruff "But what if she...needs help or shes in danger or-or" he sighed "she just usually always comes when I call out for her" he mewed "
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 09:08:20

Goldenstar

"A dead cat in danger he says!" She exclaimed, not knowing that a black kittypet was nearby.
"Dead?" He asked "Last time I checked, the silver she-cat was alive!" He informed the two cats in front of him. Who was this stranger? Goldenstar had no idea, but he sure didn't look friendly! The black she-cat started to hiss. If this kittypet was a threat, like the ones the leader met as a kit, she would be ready.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-10 09:10:23
splinter'paw froze as he heard the black kitty-pet speak he looked at golden'star then to jay "well-" he twtched his whiskers in duration how would he explain this to a kitty-pet?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-10 10:22:02
"please you have to!" he mewed in panic
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic