Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-10 11:50:48
Twilight'peaks had made it back to camp. As she squeezed through the entrance, she heard her belly growl. Those dumb twolegs sapped my strength and my energy! Now i cant hunt She hadnt realized until now that her paws felt like stone and her shoulder was aching. Her tailtip was twitching with an itch that she could not reach. She padded to the warriors den and flopped into her nest.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-10 13:07:51
Juniperleaf was sitting quietly in the warrior's den, watching the other cats in the camp. She saw a glimpse of a shadow from the treeline, but she was too far away to get a good look. She watched Twilight'peaks as she walked into the den, giving her a polite smile. She then turned her focus back on the trees, although she didn't see the shadow again.

《°• Lucia •°》

Posted 2024-06-11 07:23:24
the young toms ears and tail drooped to he ground in defeat hopfuly she is ok
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-11 07:35:52

Fogwatcher

Dropping down from the tree she was in, the silver tabby decided to return to the fog. But, once she noticed Juniperleaf watching, the dead she-cat froze. Fear overwhelmed Fogwatcher as she stared at the warrior for what seemed like an eternity. Fox-dung! Her grey pelt bristled in panic. Why did I think this was a good idea!? Tearing away from Juniperleaf's gaze, Fogwatcher turned to run back into the fog. This was a terrible idea!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-11 08:00:14
Juniperleaf's ear twitched as she saw the shadow again. Worried, she got up, shook the leaves off her shiny pelt and walked across the clearing to investigate. She peered into the trees, waiting for movement amongst the bushes and fog.

《°• Lucia •°》

Posted 2024-06-11 08:06:35

Fogwatcher

As soon as the brown tabby got up and started to walk towards her, the dead tabby bolted. She wasn't being seen this time! Looking back to see if the mute she-cat was following her, Fogwatcher ran straight into a spruce tree. "Great..." The dead she-cat muttered to herself. Juniperleaf was defiantly going to see her now... This wasn't going to be good.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-11 08:07:02
pool'frost watched juniper'leaf leave the camp with curiosity what are they doing?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-11 10:34:11
splinter'paw sighed and walked back to camp slwloy and spotted pool'frost "pool'frost?" he called out the the white she-cat "oh splinter'paw!" the she mewed with relief "I just saw juniper'leaf leave the camp with out a word and I am worried" the she mewed
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-11 12:14:23
Juniperleaf's ears swiveled at the mention of her name. She kept a firm watch on the trees, tail twitching nervously. After determining that there was nothing in the trees, she walked back to the warriors den, sometimes pausing to look over her shoulder at the bushes. She glanced at Pool'frost and Splinter'paw as she walked past.

《°• Lucia •°》

Posted 2024-06-12 06:22:42
splinter'paw narrowed his eyes suspoisly as the she-cat "just go back to camp and watch the kits" he mewed tersely pool'frost dipped her head and slipped into the camp
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic