Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-19 10:49:18
wild'kits eyes light up with joy and she puffed out her chest with pride wild'paw!...that's me he was interrupted from her thoughts as her mother pool'frost rushed forward and nuzzled her to death "oh my stars!' pool'frost purred loudly "I am so proud of you wild'ki-...I mean paw its going to be so hard for me to get used to your name change,no matter what your name is though you will always be my kit" pool'frost mewed warmly wild'kit couldn't help be feel embarrassed  but she loved her mother to much to tell her to stop
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-06-19 10:57:34 (edited)

Fogwatcher

It might have not been expected, but the dead she-cat couldn't miss a new apprentice. The silver tabby started the chant from the camp entrance. "Wildpaw! Wildpaw!" It happened every time to greet a new warrior or apprentice. Their new name would be chanted as loud as the Clan could get it. "Wildpaw!" Fogwatcher started to raise her voice as others joined in. "Wildpaw! Wildpaw!" A new apprentice! SpruceClan could thrive, even with so much death. Even through her excitement, the dead she-cat stopped once she saw something chilling. Dark Forest warriors cackled from the edge of the clearing. Some even bragging about a new darkened apprentice. This wasn't good..!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-19 10:59:14
Juniperleaf smiled as she heard the traditional chant. She was slightly sad that she couldn't join in, but she was glad there was a new apprentice in the clan.

(Sorry for the shorter response)

《°• Lucia •°》

Posted 2024-06-19 12:28:21
Twilightpeaks chanted the name as loud as she could. He voice had died down a bit after that, but even Fogwatcher had come to do it. She was sad that she didn't get to mentor the new apprentice, but Frostshade was a good choice. Her thoughts flitted back to Jay. Where was he now? Had he made it back to two legplace? Had his two legs missed him? She suddenly stumbled with the same nausea that she had felt in the battle.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-06-19 16:12:27
Juniperleaf saw a cat trip in the corner of her eye  and saw Twilightpeaks looking ill. She flicked her with her tail as she gave her a concerned look.

《°• Lucia •°》

Posted 2024-06-20 11:25:03

Frostshade

She couldn't quite believe what Goldenstar said, as she had never imagined she would be picked to train the new apprentice. After a moment she stepped forward and bowed her head to Goldenstar. "It's an honor." Then she turned to Wildpaw to touch her nose. "I promise I"ll do my best to train you." She was still quite young, so she never thought she would get an apprentice so soon, but nonetheless she was happy about it.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-06-22 06:54:37 (edited)

Nightkit

She paws at Snowkit's nest, adding some of their favorite feathers and moss into some of the uncomfortable spots trying to make it more comfortable for him. "That better?" She asks stepping back to admire her work, Snowkit has been felling better and has been able to move more and more recently. The medicine cat said that he would get better before their apprenticeship, which made Nightkit more open to the idea of her brother being locked up in a den.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-22 07:03:42

Snowkit

"Yes... I just wish I could be there to cheer for Wildki- Wildpaw..." Sorrow filled the tom kit's voice. He had always wanted to cheer the brown she-cat's name the loudest, and the moment the time came, he was unable to even be in the clearing. A jay feather started to come loose from Snowkit's nest, so his bleached-white paws took it. The soft feather's tip was white, while the rest was a deep blue.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-06-22 07:13:54

Nightpaw

"I know…" she mewed with a sigh, "I'll fetch her when I can to visit you so you can congratulate her up close." She smiled, gently taking the blue jay feather from him and putting it in his fur. "I'll get you some food" she stands up and then bounds out of the den to grab something to eat for them both.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-23 17:34:28
Wild'kit touched the she-cats nose and purred loudly "I will do my best!" The apprentice mewed eagerly
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic