Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-06-29 10:34:25

RobinFeather

Once returning to camp he put his catch into the fresh-kill pile. He was exceedingly bored, he needed something to do. He wasn't hungry or tired, I could use some battle training… he thought to himself, the last time he did was probably a moon ago, What harm could it do. He looks around camp to see who he could ask to train with him, he doesn't know half as many cats as he should so this was a little hard.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-29 10:47:47 (edited)
Doefang

Doefang was training almost immediately battle training after taking her prey to the fresh-kill-pile. She was in a dip in the ground just outside the camp that was just large enough for battle training. She practiced crouches and how to leap onto your enemy and bring them down.

⋆ĐØØΜŞĐΔ¥☾ (L: off)

Posted 2024-06-29 11:01:01

RobinFeather

He attempts to ask a few cats but just ends up standing in front of them awkwardly, he sighs to himself and sits down alone in a corner of camp. After giving up on asking any cat to train with him, he heads to a training area just outside camp. After turning the corner to the clearing he sees Doefang, Mouse-dunghe thinks, I doubt she'll  think it's a coincidence… He thinks as cautiously steps into the clearing.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-29 11:35:55
Doefang

Doefang looked up as she saw Robinfeathre walk into the clearing "You here to train?" she asked. Despite not liking other cats much, she would willingly accept any cat who just wanted to train.

Posted 2024-06-29 11:52:53

Robinfeather

He looked at her carefully "Yes I am," he looks down at his paws "I have nothing else to do anyway…" He looks straight into her eyes, "Why aren't you hanging out with some friends or whatever?" He says shuffling his paws, "You seem like the type of cat who would have some…" RobinFeather walks into a better position opposite of her in the clearing.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-29 12:33:08
Doefang

Doefang crouched down, ready to start training when he was. "Well, I don't have friends. It's hard when you join as a fully grown rogue that no one trusts." she replied. "You have no idea what I went through to prove myself to this clan, or what I went through as a rogue."

Posted 2024-06-29 12:54:39

Robjnfeather

His whiskers twitch curiously, "I don't know what you went through," he says calmly "But I think the way you treat cats is a very important part of proving yourself" he pauses a moment before saying, "I know I can't be talking because I can't even talk to other cats as well, or make friends, but that's what my mentor taught me…" He crouches down as well ready for her attack.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-29 13:02:18
Doefang

"Well, I'm interacting with another cat right now, aren't I?"
Doefang leaps, pretending to be jumping on top of him but rolls and lands behind him before clawing his hindquarters (not enough to draw blood though, just training!)

Posted 2024-06-29 13:11:37

RobinFeather

He jumps forward and spins around to look at her, "I suppose so." He swipes her feet out from under her and barrels into her side. He lands on top of her and pins her down using his size and weight to his advantage.

Wishes~Glow

Posted 2024-06-29 13:51:56

TwilightPeaks

Twilightpeaks decided to slip out of camp. she hadnt been able to concentrate very well ever since she left Jay. The black tom charmed her at the thought. Maybe i should go visit him... I do miss him

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Search Topic