Skip to main content
Main Content

馃崈Secrets of Spruce馃尣 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-07-18 09:27:02
Twilightpeaks bit down on the twig, and even though it splintered, a small silver kit slid out. The little tomkit lay, wriggling in the pine needles. He had some lighter colored marking in him鈥ike a leopard. As she brought it up to her chin, another wave of pain made freeze, and then convulse as a second kit came out. This time it was white with a bloating cape and mask, with black scripted and glowing amber eyes. Another son! she thought. As she licked her two kits, she thought it was over until she convulsed again, with pain like never before. She gasped as another kit plopped onto the earth. A fully black tomkit.she brought it to her belly, when one last convulsion gripped her.

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-18 14:59:40
As the pain ebbed, she noticed a small bundle of wet orange and black fur. the pain must have been too much for me to bear, that I didn't even notice it come out!. It lay unmoving on the needle strewn earth. No! It can't be dead! As Twilightpeaks licked it harder and harder, it showed no signs of life. Twilightpeaks stared at it, while her other kits scrambled to get the her belly. 3 Tom's and a stillborn shekit聽 She scrambled to her paws, walking to the roots of an oak. She started to dig. Her paws stung but no fox or badgers is gonna get to my kit! she thought as dirt got in her eyes. Once the hole was done, she could barely stand on her paws. Yet she picked up the shekit, and put her next to her belly. The stillness reminded her of frost.

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-18 15:02:12
Frostedkit, goodbye my little one she plopped it into the hole, and started covering her with dirt and leaves. Once that was done, she brought the Toms closer to her belly. No one can know about their father. she thought. If I take them back to the clan, they are sure to ask about their father!

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-18 15:07:52
Subs I can take them to Jay. There might be a nursing queen there she thought.聽 But then, no! I want to raise them as warriors! She then had to grab one kit's scruff and haul it to her spot. Then do the same with the other two until they eventually managed to get back to the camp. It was sunrise, and she felt as if she would fall over. As she plopped the last kit on the floor inside the camp, all the cats turned and stared at them. She could hear murmurs and whispers but she didn't care. She carried the kits to the nursery and flopped down into a nest, curling her tail around them

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-18 15:36:06
Doefang:

Doefang glanced at Twilightpeaks and she disappeared into the nursery with her clearly newly born kits Their father clearly isn't part of the clan... Otherwise they should have been born her... She licked her paw one last time before walking out of the camp for a early morning walk.

鈰喣惷樏樜溑災愇斅モ樉 (L: off)

Posted 2024-07-19 14:00:46 (edited)
It was Sunhigh by the time Twilightpeaks awoke. Her kits were squealing and squirming to her belly. She started to lick each one of them throughly. Never had she felt such love for anything in her entire life. Warmth pulsed beneath her pelt as one of the kit swung his head at her.聽 What shall i call you? she looked at the oldest and the biggest kit, the silver tom with the large leopard prints on his back. As she spoke soft words to him, he squinted, and opened his little eyes. They were the most icy blue she had ever seen. They glowed and the cold stare sent a shiver down her spine. Goosekit she thought. "Goosekit" she murmered. The black kit was crawling on her tail, confused. He suddenly opened his eyes. They were the same briliant blue as his father. The short stocky fur on him reminded her of Jay. "Jaykit" she tried out the name. "Jaykit" she tucked Jaykit closer to her belly. The last kit, the small black and white tom, was curled in her paws. She nudged it awake. It stretched it paws and yawned, and went right back to sleep. Like a butterfly unfurling its wings, and furling them once more. "Furledkit" she named the last tom. Furledkit, Goosekit, Jaykit, and Frrostedkit.StarClan blessed me, but i cannot keep them. My duty is to the clan

sorry for such long entries ):<

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-19 15:14:38
DoeFang:

"Hey, anyone want to go on patrol with me???"

鈰喣惷樏樜溑災愇斅モ樉 (L: off)

Posted 2024-07-26 12:26:25
"Anyone wanna go on patrol with me?" Twilightpeaks heard Doefang call out. I don't know what to do. the kits were resting in the crack of her tail. Furledkit yawned and slightly shuffled around before falling back asleep. She gently lifted her tail out of u dear the kits. She slipped out of the nursery. "I'll go with you" she needed some fresh air. The stench of milk was making her dizzy.

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Posted 2024-07-28 10:39:06 (edited)

Goldenstar

"No." The leader informed her deputy. "You have kits now, and you will stay with them. If you do not wish to tell us of their father, that is your choice. I must think of what to do, and go with Doefang instead." The black cat's voice was harsh, yet sadness was clear in it. Punishing Twilightpeaks, the deputy, was hard. Especially since Goldenstar had started to trust her with things like gathering groups.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-28 11:13:00
Twiloght'Peaks' heart sank. Goldenstar had ordered her to stay with her kits. There was no point to argue with her. she headed back to the nursery, tail drooping

馃寵蕧謪謪占榷搔蓻铡謪薀蕜馃寵

Search Topic