Skip to main content
Main Content

🍃Secrets of Spruce🌲 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-07-29 11:40:16
Doefang

Doefang watched as Goldenstar turned towards her and started walking her way

⋆ĐØØΜŞĐΔ¥☾ (L: off)

Posted 2024-08-06 13:48:55
Arrowheart

Arrowheart stumbled out of the den and looked around, noticing a patrol about to leave. "Can I come? I haven't been out of camp yet today." She trotted over to Doefang and Goldenstar, tail flicking back and forth.
The Grishaverse

Posted 2024-08-06 15:29:33
TwilightPeaks took Goosekit in her jaws. He swung around a bit before squeaking with frustration. "Put me down!". "As you wish" she mumbled and plopped him on the nest with the other kits.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-08-06 15:39:08
Twilightpeaks heard Doefang and Arrowheart outside. "Ill come with you". have fun she thought bitterly. while doefang and Arrowheart were pouncing on prey, she would be stuck in the nursery with 4 bundles of fur

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-08-07 00:34:01

Goldenstar

"You two go on a hunting patrol, I... I need to think about more than the minor inconvenience of kits..." With that, the black leader turned to her den. Once inside, she curled inside of the darkness and started to second guess. Should I have gone with them? Was I too harsh on Twilightpeaks? Why was I made leader? The last question stuck with her like a queen and her kits. She needed to appoint the new apprentices, anyways. Snowkit would still be in the nursery, but that didn't matter. He would still be an apprentice after the meeting.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-08-07 12:34:31

TwilightPeaks watched as Goosekit's paws planted in the moss, crouched, and eyed Jaykit's tail. He stared at it intently, and his own tail swished over the ground. He quickly shuffled over to Jaykit's tail and grabbed it. Jaykit, who was sleeping, shot up with a surprised squeak. Goosekit let out a triumphant yowl, which awoke Furledkit. His ears twitched as he sat up and watched Goosekit chase Jaykit around the nursery.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-08-08 15:03:18 (edited)

"Twilightpeaks?" Furledkit had asked. He was saying something as he was yawning, so Twilightpeaks hadnt heard much. But what she did hear was the word "Dream". She stiffened. Did he mean a prophetic dream? "Say that again, little one?" "I said...I dreamt that i was chasing amouse across the whole forest, but as i was about to pounce on it, a black tomcat blocked my way! My mouse escaped!" Black tomcat? The only black toms she new were Nightkit and...Jay.

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-09-01 09:27:50

"I almost had it!" Twilightpeaks felt beads of sweat start to well up around her ears. "Im sure it was just a coincidence!" she tried to sound casual Great StarClan! Please don't let the clan find out! she prayed desperately

🌙ʍօօռȶɦɛաօʟʄ🌙

Posted 2024-09-01 13:30:10
Doefang

Doefang stretched, looking around the camp before noticing Twilightpeaks looking slightly worried. She padded over to her, "Hey, Twilightpeaks, how are you doing? Never had any myself but I'm sure those kits are exhausting"

⋆ĐØØΜŞĐΔ¥☾ (L: off)

Posted 2024-09-09 06:11:26
splinter'paw gasped as he woke up from a horrible vision that was engulfed by angry flames the brown tabby tom sat up in his nest and looked around What could it mean The young healer shook his head and frowned I did hear others talk about fire...but he sighed and trotted out of the medicine den "hey wild'paw!" he purred as the young she raced across the camp "how is training?" the she purred "it's going great thanks for asking splinter'paw!"

wild'paw dashed away and blushed until now she never noticed how handsome the tabby tom was would they ever be mates..or even have kits! she paused "that would never happen"

(spoiler yes wild'paw it will happen )
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Search Topic