Skip to main content
Main Content

Community Update #145

Community Update #145
Posted 2024-06-07 20:59:57

Community Update Day!

Just as a reminder, these updates are smaller and are more focused on the community.  Whereas Development updates are centralised on adding in new features, expanding upon or adjusting existing features, and implementing new artwork and coding, Community updates are meant to introduce weekly raffles, new weekly raffle studs, new polls, and showcase some minor changes and bug fixes that have been made in the past week.

Official Wolvden Raffle!

Our latest weekly raffle is out!  Each person can purchase 1 ticket at maximum to have a chance at winning a neat prize for the amazing price of 5 SC per ticket! Good luck!  You can find the official raffle here!
This raffle will automatically end on 2024-06-14 at 00:30.

Raffle Stud Winners and New Raffle Stud!

Congratulations to the players that won a breeding with last week's raffle stud!  You'll know if you won, as you'll have received a Game Notification in your inbox informing you of such! As a reminder, the previous raffle stud's exclusive attributes were Bloodhound eyes and the Gold Lupos, Gold Wings Heavy, and Honey Inverted Panda markings!

Our newest weekly raffle stud has been released!  His special attributes are Holly eyes and the Black Wings Scarce, Henna Cougar, and Red Orca markings!  Enter for a chance to win a breeding with him by clicking here!

Poll Results!

Thank you all for voting on the previous poll!  It looks like many of you would like to give matching lore items from current events to crows and ravens - we've noted this down!

For our new poll: Which of four encounter types do you feel explore needs more of: wolves, insects, prey, or environment/objects?  Let us know by clicking here!

Bug Fix

* Bug fix confirmed for "Berry Tailwrap [Orange]" at top of alphabeical lists.
* Bug fix confirmed for Springtide Howl Fayre Background Missing.
* Bug fix confirmed for Pollinating butterflies Decor not showing on wolf wardrobe.
* Bug fix confirmed for Springtide Howl Fayre Event Berry Fox Encounter Missing Result Flavor Text.
* Bug fix confirmed for Perpetual loading with Springtide Howl Fayre encounter.
* Bug fix confirmed for Pinned news post is buried.
* Bug fix confirmed for "Fruit fruit" typo.
* Bug fix confirmed for Flowers missing native biome.
* Bug fix confirmed for Event "produce" Page Doesn't have Pages.
* Bug fix confirmed for New rabbits eating garden encounter displays wrong result text.

Posted 2024-06-07 21:00:22 (edited)
woohoo news!

edit: first

🐾Brooke🐾[Lights ON!]

Posted 2024-06-07 21:00:26 (edited)
Newsss!

MʏsteʀʏYan₪玄妙

Posted 2024-06-07 21:00:44
Ooo first time seeing news live!! 👀👀

Kno ✨ (they/them)

Posted 2024-06-07 21:01:21
NEWSSSSS :D
👻ThatSpookyLover🎃(L:ON)

Posted 2024-06-07 21:01:26
Enjoying the new event!

Angela

Posted 2024-06-07 21:01:44
News!! Yay!! I haven't been awake late enough to catch one of these in so long!!!

🌈Zetonna❄️(they/them)🐉

Posted 2024-06-07 21:02:22
Man I would LOVE wolf encounters that can lead into recruitment, like how frolicking with a cub in Lioden explore can. Not that exact scenario, I just enjoy meet-cutes
Picarrone

Posted 2024-06-07 21:02:29
joyous! delicious news

Palmkitty

Posted 2024-06-07 21:03:21
Oh my, Zephyr II is handsome. Loving the gardening event, my friends and I are unhealthily obsessed. xD

River