Skip to main content
Main Content

Sharkdog Adopts (paused)

Sharkdog Adopts (paused)
Posted 2024-06-09 12:12:48 (edited)

Welcome to Sharkdog Adopts!

What is Sharkdog Adopts?
This is an interactive semi-open species that you can collect, breed, trade, and explore with. Every sharkdog is unique and different, and there's already almost a hundred markings and traits to discover, with more being added all the time! There aren't too many rules on these guys. As long as you credit me, I don't mind you using your sharkdogs whereever you want. Sharkdogs can only be traded on Wolvden please!

How do I get started?
There's a few ways to get a sharkdog! You can always purchase a bait to explore with, or use it right away for a more randomized sharkdog. There's a 10% chance you'll find on on explore without any bait. We also offer a shop that players can post their sharkdogs for sale, sometimes even cheaper than it would be to buy bait!

Can't get enough adoptables? Check out my partner's Kirin adopts! You'll love them if you enjoy sharkdogs!

Things to Do
Closed temporarily until caught up
1. Darkheart equips. Page 30.

Breeding .
Lemontree, 51 x stud, page 31. Due 31st 2
Lemontree 69 x stud, page 31. Due 31st.  1
Lemontree 82 x 62 page 36. Inbred(3). Due 7th

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:13:14 (edited)

Item Shop

Items

Canned Bait A can of sharkdog bait. Common sharkdogs tend to like it. 300

Fresh Bait Just bought from the market, this fresh bait is enjoyed by a greater number of sharkdogs. 500

Premium Bait Even your mouth is watering looking at this bait! This cut of meat attracts the rarest sharkdogs! 800

Sweet Spray Using this spray during an explore session will increase your chances of finding a sharkdog by 25%. If you're already using a bait, this increases the chances of finding an additional sharkdog by 25%. 100

Grab Bag You can't tell what's inside. It could be any 2-4 things in the item shop!  600

Cuttlefish Roe These tasty little eggs guarantee the max of three pups in a litter. 750

Floral Pheromones This sweet smelling liquid guarantees that any sharkdog you find in explore is female. 400

Herbal Pheromones This fresh smelling liquid guarantees that any sharkdog you find in explore is male. 400

Magnifying Glass Science is cool! Using a magnifying glass in explore allows you to keep looking until you find the color pallet you want! Choose your own colors/pallet for an explore encounter shark dog. 800

Tadpole Eggs Gives a 50% chance for a random trait to pop up in a litter. This excludes exotic marks. 300

Marbled Cheesecake So your sharkdog is pregnant and worried about unpasteurized milk in this very delicious looking cheesecake! So worried that she'll give birth in half the time just to eat it! This item reduces gestation to two days. 300

Wishing Coin This cool little trinket lets you create a completely customized sharkdog. Use mutations and markings already available, or create your very own! This will come into stock with no warning every now and then. Allow several days to create, especially if you have a design that's more complex in mind. 2000

Mermaid's Purse Give this item to a lethal pup to make it immortal. 300

Decor

Any 'choose your own color' items can also be a custom pattern for an additional 100

Simple Collar A thick collar to put around your Sharkdogs neck! Choose your own color.  100

Simple Bandana A cute bandana to put around your Sharkdog's neck! Choose your own color.  125

Fancy Bowtie What a cute little bowtie! This can be placed on the ear, neck, or tail! Choose your own color.  125

Fancy Tophat This hat is so dapper! So fancy! Exquisite! Choose your own color.  150

Sandy Foreground Some soft sand for your sharkdog to stand on. 200

Comfy Socks A pair of high socks for your pups little feets! Choose your own color. 100

Custom Decor Coin This interesting little trinket let's you choose your very own decor for your sharkdog! Please note there is a limit to what I can do! If you're not sure, ask before purchasing. 800

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:13:34 (edited)

Explore

Venturing is just something you have to do in the world of sharkdogs. Where you choose to explore is totally up to you! The ecosystems vary wildly, and so do the sharkdogs and items you can find in each biome! Biome heavily dictates what kind of mutations or markings you'll end up with. You don't need a sharkdog to explore.

You can explore free once per week! This resets every Sunday. Every expedition after that is 150. You can bring bait, spray, or pheromones to increase your chances of finding a sharkdog! Good luck! If you have an explore based Salmoncat, you can bring it to activate it's perk once a week!

I'd like to explore!
Salmoncat:

Regions

Reef- Bustling with many colorful creatures, this biome is busy and full of life.
Open Ocean Deep blue waters stretch as far as you can see. What's hiding beneath the waves?
Kelp Forest Dense green kelp stretch for many meters, obscuring anything lurking within.
Glacial Waters Frigid cold waters have unique life, but it's hard to brave the temperature!
The Abyss The ocean is ink all around you, and bizarre otherworldly things are found in the deepest depths.
Plains Flowers and tall grass hide tons of creatures! There could be anything among the bugs and blooms.
Swamp Murky, brackish water and the chirp of little frogs makes this place kinda weird. It's the perfect place to explore if you like a lot of mud.
Forest Little pinpricks of light filter through the leaves, making the forest look ethereal.

Events

As you make your way through the woods, you can't help but feel on edge. You feel like you're being watched, and the air is eerily still and quiet. There's a rustle, and the soft glow of eyes watching you through the shadows, but you can't quite make the shape out of whatever is watching you. Do you dare to go in further?

A mini cryptid event to go with Wolvdens! Send your sharkdog through the haunted forest and see what spooky friends they might bring home... Unlike other sharkdogs, the sharkdogs you can find in the forest are not randomized and will be based on a cryptid from the Wolvden event! Each will be unique and feature cool new lineart edits! This will be a little different from normal explores, in that they will be roleplay based to allow for some choices in what you get! Fill the form out to explore! You can go once a week for the duration of the event.

I'd like to explore the Spooky Woods!
Sharkdog: (which sharkdog are you bringing?)

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:13:55 (edited)

Breeding

Welcome to the breeding page! If there's a current stud, it'll be listed below. Studs and events are the only way to get Exotic markings and mutations, so keep an eye out for new breeding males! After the stud runs out of slots, he will be raffled off! He will be given as an unbreedable male, as his stud slots are out.

To breed, you must have a female. Anything generation two or older must be at least one week old to breed! Pregnancy lasts four days. First generation sharkdogs are already adults, so they don't have to wait at all and can be bred immediately. Sharkdogs have three breeding slots. After you've bred out all of your stud slots, your sharkdog is retired and can no longer be bred. This is to keep every sharkdog unique! There is a one week cool down between breedings. Player breedings are free. If you'd like to breed with another player, the terms of that are completely between you two! The typical litter is between 1-2 pups, with 3 being a rare exception.

I'd like to breed!
Female-
Male- (stud or player?)
Items-
Total fee-

Basics
Name: ???
Generation: 1
Base #27748c
Extra #b4392f
Eye #ef7033

Breeding 2/5

Mutations
Kirin Horn E
Kirin Fur E
Kirin Ears E
Kirin Tail E
Monster Claws E

Marks
Mark 1: Mittens Back #3b3b60 100% C
Mark 2: Tidal Medium #568ed6 50% U
Mark 3: Scaled Muzzle #43ba64 100% E
Mark 4: Scaled Belly #89bbc1 100% E
Mark 5: Scaled Back #43ba64  100% E

Stud Slots: 3/5
Stud Fee 600

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:14:12 (edited)

Rarity Guide

Marking and Mutation Artists
two birds and damp toast
Darkheart

This guide tracks discovered traits and markings! It'll be updated as more are discovered. Notice I missed something? DM me and I'll update it!

Common
Fade
Emperor Throat
Triggerfish Unders
Clownfish Striping
Socks
Orca
Blaze
Cow Spots
Throat
Fawn
House Finch Masking
Ziggy
Spaniel
Fox
Patched
Mittens Back
Mittens Front
Mittens Full
Chinstrap Back
Chinstrap Unders
Shell Striping

Uncommon
Hourglass
Fairy Wrasse Masking
Ferret Mask
Tanager Dorsal
Glass
Blue Tang Striping
Mottled Underside
Striped Underside
Reverse Dutch
Badger
Stripes
Raccoon
Blue Jay
Fawn
Tidal Medium
Tidal Low
Tidal High
Seraph

Rare
Piebald Light
Piebald Medium
Piebald Heavy
Blotches Light
Blotches Heavy
Starstruck
Dart Frog
Panda
Rippled
Beaded
Tsunami Unders

Legendary
Thylacine
Okapi Leg Striping
Skeletal

Exotic
Constellation
Nebula
Flower
Fern
Scaled Back
Scaled Belly
Scaled Muzzle

Common
Oversized Fin
Otter Tail
Otter Ears
Sea Slug Antenna
Claws
Kelp Tail
Tiny Tail
Moth Fluff
Penguin Tail
Catfish Whiskers
Tadpole Tail
Wolf Ears
Raccoon Tail
Spaniel Ears
Horns
Rat Ears
Furry Elbows

Uncommon
Narwhal Horn
Snail Shell
Angler Light
Shiba Tail
Bee Antenna
Rhino Beetle Horn
Gator Tail
Gator Scales
Feathered Wings
Fluffy Tail
Moth Head
Leaf Tail
Saturn
Deer Tail
Deer Ears
Lion Mane

Rare
Leafy Dragon Legs
Leafy Dragon Tail
Coelacanth Tail
Coelacanth Fins
Bee Wings
Manatee Tail
Griffin Tail
Swallowtail Wings
Imp Tail
Imp Wings
Double Tail

Legendary
Oarfish Whiskers
Frill Shark Tail
Oarfish Crown
Crystal
Flame Back
Flame Mane
Flame Tail

Exotic
Moon Ears
Moon Tail
Cloudy Mane
Cloudy Paws
Furry Hooves
Seasonal Antlers (any)
Kirin Horn
Kirin Fur
Kirin Ears
Kirin Tail
Monster Paws

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:14:27 (edited)

Player Shop

If you'd like to sell your sharkdog or items , offer a sharkdog for a stud fee, this is the place to do it! Fill out the form and I'll post it here. I'm the middle man in all transactions to prevent scamming or unfair trades. You're free to ask for Wolvden currency/items or sharkdog items.

I'd like to offer something in the player shop!
Offering:
Asking for:

Studs

Lemontree's stud has 2 slots left. 100 stud fee.
Basics
Breeding: 2/3
Base #f5e663
Extra #47a8bd
Eye #223843

Mutations
Shiba Tail U

Marks
Mark 1: Blaze #1e3888 53% C
Mark 2: None
Mark 3: Hourglass #ffad69 63% U
Mark 4: None
Mark 5: Mottled Underside #9c3848 92% U

Sales

Lemontree is looking for 350 or swap for a female sharkdog.

Basics
Base #cbdf90
Extra #8fad88
Eye #7f9c96

Mutations
Moth Fluff C
Kelp Tail C
Gator Back U

Marks
Mark 1: None
Mark 3: None
Mark 4: Patched #1b4079 100% C
Mark 5: None

Lemontree is looking for 100 or swap for a female sharkdog.

Basics
Base #a9d765
Extra #94c3d0
Eye #e5c5d5

Mutations
Tiny Tail C

Marks
Mark 1: None
Mark 3: Points #cbb3bb 80% C
Mark 4: Blaze #6ec690 58% C
Mark 5: None

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 12:14:42 (edited)

Salmoncat Raffles

Salmoncats! An equipable pet for your sharkdogs. Each has a trait that increases your chances of finding certain items, certain traits or mutations, and other neat benefits! Each sharkdog can only be equipped with one salmoncat. When exploring, you can now bring one of your Sharkdogs and their car to experience these benefits.

Unlike sharkdogs, salmoncats can not be bred at this time. There is no genetic information or set markings or traits. Instead, each batch will be released together based on a theme and raffled off. These lil guys will be more uncommon to have than sharkdogs, as only one set is released at a time. Did I miss something or make it confusing? Ask and I'll answer any questions about them.

These guys are raffled off with every stud. You can only win one per set regardless of how many tickets you have. Tickets are 10 per ticket, no limits to how many you buy! In the event you're pulled for multiple salmoncats, you'll be messaged and you can pick. Any other wins will be repulled.To purchase tickets, message me with how many tickets, and which entries you'll be using them for! This is to keep things exciting :) Good luck!

coming soon

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 20:01:15
I'm interested! Is this open to begin yet or in the future?
Morning Glory (Ray)

Posted 2024-06-09 20:45:53
It's open! Breeding and such will be put in soon :)

two birds eat damp toast

Posted 2024-06-09 21:54:30
Okay! I would like to buy one premium bait please 😌
Morning Glory (Ray)

Search Topic