Skip to main content
Main Content

Astray | Semi-Lit, Stray Dog RPG [Open]

Posted 2024-07-02 20:58:58
Aria | Diablo's Pack | Beta | Female

Her head turned as she heard pawsteps. Shadow's scent wafted towards where she was sitting and she lowered her hackles. She heard his pawsteps fade into the house. She got to her paws and followed him, curious. His pawsteps sounded on the stairs and she shrugged before turning back to the entrance. If he was looking for her, he must have missed the fact that she was in the courtyard. She went back outside and continued to guard the place.
Charlie

Posted 2024-07-02 21:04:34
Shadow | Diablo's Pack | Fighter | Male
Once he had climbed the stairs, he nosed into her room quietly. Once he realized she had already gotten up for the day, he grumbled to himself about how they had been late to relieve him. "They act like I don't have other things to do." He muttered, turning on his heel before bouncing back down the stairs.

He caught her scent at the doorway, dropping his nose to the ground and following until he ran directly into her back. Startled, Shadow scrambled. A flurry of apologies escaping his teeth as he immediately dropped to the dirt for her. "I'm sorry, Aria, it won't happen again." He looked almost like a puppy, the way he melted into the weeds. His chin was pressed flatly to the ground, starring up to her with large, suddenly gentle eyes. His tail flicked away at the ground, another strong gesture of submission.

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-07-02 21:31:36

She must have gotten lost in her mind because she was suddenly letting out an "Oomph" as something ran into her from behind. As she turned to look at who it was, she heard Shadow's apology. She rolled her eyes as she saw him down in the dirt, looking up at her with eyes that fit puppies than a grown male, his tail flicking away. She respected the fighter, after all, he had also been a part of the dogfighting ring. "Shadow, it's alright." She told him, not needing him to keep looking so submissive. The look didn't quite fit him.
Charlie

Posted 2024-07-02 21:39:19
Clover | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
Nodding her head agreeing with Callie, Clover began sniffing the air. She picked up a few, allowing her nose to follow and guide which direction she faced. Looking over to see that Callie had her sights set on one of the hares, she treaded silently back in search of the other nearby scent. Her amber gaze narrowing a she set her sights upon the hare. She lowered her crown and banner as she crept close to the hare, watching Callie in her peripheral. Should Callie get close enough for the strike Clover, too, would strike. Hopefully they could both bring fresh hunts back to the pack
🦝🐼LuckyTrashPanda🐼🦝

Posted 2024-07-02 21:42:12
Truth be told, Shadow had been in near constant infatuation with the female Doberman since the moment he laid eyes on her during his introduction to the ring. As she accepted his apology, he quickly recomposed himself, standing back to his full height once again. He looked around to ensure nobody else had seen his childish display before licking at his lips nervously.

"Is there anything I can help you with this morning?" He asked, that same raspy voice croaking out once more. The most he spoke was with her, and the drag in his throat would eventually clear itself out.

Posted 2024-07-02 21:54:59

"How was the watch," She asks. She figured that Diablo had already heard the report, but she wanted to hear it too. She also wanted to ask if he would like to keep her company, she knew he had been on watch at the park all night. So she would let him go rest instead.
Charlie

Posted 2024-07-02 22:07:24
"It was well," He began. "It was quiet, the third night in a row as such." The nights were no different to him, busy chasing Strays off or not. He simply stood guard, paced his rounds, and diligently noted every happening. It had been exactly the same since he approached Diablo to join. "Aria," he hesitated, questioning if he should even bring up his concern at all, and after a moment he decided it best not. "Would you mind if I accompanied you this morning? With such uninteresting shifts the last few nights --" Finally the rasp broke from his voice. "I'm sorry, I'm rambling." He shied slightly away from her again, turning his head up and to the side to expose his throat apologetically.

Posted 2024-07-02 22:19:19

"I wouldn't mind one bit," She smiles a bit at him, but then gives him a quizzical look. "Though, wouldn't you prefer to go and rest? You've had a long night, after all." She asks, tilting her head a bit. "Unless you've been sleeping on your shift?" She smirks playfully, hoping he heard her joking tone.
Charlie

Posted 2024-07-02 23:24:01
River | Strays | Warrior | Female
She nodded. "Yeah, we should really go." The mention of a pack immediately piqued her interest. Sure forming a pack was risky, but that was risk worth taking. And this pack was something the strays of this city really needed. "May I join your pack, too?" She asked. This pack could make the life's of the strays better and she wanted to help. She stayed alert on the way to the warehouse to make sure they weren't followed. That was the last thing an upcoming pack needed.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-03 06:53:09
Halo | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
Halo slowed down when home was in sight. She trotted the rest of the way. With no prey, the black she-dog decided the best option was to inform the pack beta, Aria, about her find. The black Doberman knew about her past, so she would understand... Right? Finding Aria, Halo informed the beta of her news. "I found a stray, a young one it seemed. I would have brought it, but multiple others defended them. I couldn't get close. Another was a nurse, with two pups."

{If it's good with you that Aria knows Halo's past}

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic