Skip to main content
Main Content

Astray | Semi-Lit, Stray Dog RPG [Open]

Posted 2024-07-09 12:43:56
(I was waiting for others but since they still haven't posted uh...)

Fawn | Stray | Loner (for now) | Female

Once the human was down to the ground, Fawn shows no mercy and ripped flesh off of the arm of the human. She lets go for one second only to bite down on the human's shoulder. Using her strong jaws to dislocate the human's shoulder as more blood spilled onto her fur and the stone alleyway floor. She glanced at the male cane corso that had the human's other arm, but continued to bite down on the shoulder.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-09 13:11:53
(Rain and Ruger are waiting for you to say something Mazie)

Rainy Dawn 🌦️

Posted 2024-07-09 13:45:51
Chico | Strays | Scout | Male
"No." Chico stated firmly, his legs settling deeper onto the smooth concrete beneath them. "We're the first ones here," they hadn't picked up on any canine scent since the moment they crawled in through the window, not even an old one, "and we're not leaving." Auburn eyes stared behind the Vizsla, so heavily that he might bore holes into the wall if he didn't look away.

His neck snapped behind him, back to the two intruders who came crashing into their newly discovered haven, before settling once more. Truthfully, the young chihuahua didn't know what to do. Echo was right, they could easily make them leave, and then they'd be back out on the street where they started. He was really looking forward to sleeping on carpet for the first time.

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-07-09 14:17:52
(@Rainydaysahead, I already replied a few days ago. Here is my reply:)

Mazie | Strays | Scout | Female
"My name is Mazie." She reluctantly introduced herself, then hesitated a moment before adding. "I suppose I better go now." They seemed to want her to leave and she shouldn't stress her luck. The warehouse would have been a nice place to spend a couple nights, but they were here before her and it wasn't worth a fight she couldn't win. She would find another place for the night. She turned around to go.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-09 14:19:11
Diablo | Diablo's Pack | Alpha  | Male
Diablo ripped into the human's flesh but also watched the Husky out of the corner of his eye. Where did she come from and who was she? Only after he felt that he had made his point, Diablo released the dogcatcher's arm. He gave a thunderous bark meant to scare of the human - which it did. Diablo stared after them as they all piled into the truck before driving off in a hurry. He took quickly note of his packmates' condition. Since they all seemed to be standing on all fours. he turned to the Husky. "Who are you?" Diablo growled, hackles raised.

Echo | Strays | Warrior | Female
Echo didn't think the other strays would care who was here first. They outnumbered them four to two so it wouldn't take much to force them to leave. She felt a twist of heartache that overwhelmed her. "Chico...maybe we should stay with them." Echo knew she might face opposition from her new friend, but what were they supposed to do? Besides, they seemed like halfway decent dogs.

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 14:23:25
Pandora | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
She kept quiet on their way back to the house. Mainly because it was difficult to talk, while carrying a rabbit. She tried holding the rabbit high enough so that its hind legs would not scrape on the ground, but didn't quite succeed all of the time. She had made up her mind that she would go back to the park once she has brought the rabbit to the house. She hoped that she could catch some more prey for the pack. Perhaps she should ask Callie and Clover if they wanted to go out hunting a second time, she decided.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-09 14:26:20
Fawn | Stray | Loner (for now) | Female

Fawn stood tall as she turned towards the cane corso, her torn up ears perked. "Name's Fawn, sorry I didn't introduce myself before. Yall seemed in need of assistance due to those smelly humans" She spoke calmly, showing no fear in her posture at all. She examines the cane corso closely, watching for any subtle movements. She knew she had to be cautious around dogs she didn't know. Though she knows how to stand her ground, she knew well to not piss of a dog larger then her size.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-09 14:26:46
Callie | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
Callie padded over to the pile in the corner of the main room where they stored prey. She set down the two rabbit carcasses that she carried then took a deep breath. Her blue eyes flitted to Pandora. She didn't know the Spaniel very well, but perhaps they could get to know each other more as well as Clover. Callie parted her jaws to speak but hesitated. She swallowed her nerves and asked, "Did you want to go hunting again? Clover and I spotted a deer in the woods and, with the three of us, we might be able to bring it down."

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 14:29:56
Diablo | Diablo's Pack | Alpha | Male
Diablo narrowed his eyes at her, studying every miniscule movement. This Husky was bold, but not pushy. She certainly had helped, though he was sure he could've handled that human on his own. He stood taller, towering over the brave female. "My name's Diablo, but I'm certain my reputation precedes me." Diablo looked her up and down. She was strong and sleek-looking for a stray. "Have you been on the streets long?"

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 14:38:21
Fawn | Stray | Loner | Female

"I escaped from a breeding ranch about a few days ago, I have definitely heard of you though. I was looking for you, I wish to join your pack. I may not of been a stray long, but I ain't no pushover either. I know my way around survival." She spoke with confidence, but not confident enough to sound like a challenge either. She raised her tail a little as she looked into Diablo's eyes, showing respect for the much more experienced stray. She examined the other dogs around him, watching their movements along with Diablo's.

BloodNightWolf

Search Topic