Skip to main content
Main Content

Astray | Semi-Lit, Stray Dog RPG [Open]

Posted 2024-07-09 14:56:43
Diablo | Diablo's Pack | Alpha | Male
He was a little taken aback by her directness, but it was something that he didn't mind...as long as she remembered who she was talking to. Diablo stepped forward and began to circle her, making a show of examining her for any weak points. Strong legs, sleek coat, clear eyes and wet nose. He deduced that she must be healthy. Diablo gave a low growl, "Once you join my pack, there's only one way out: death. There's no second-guessing or indecisiveness." His lip curled, showing his teeth. "Females are only allowed to be hunters; that is something that you must accept."

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 15:07:45
Fawn | Stray | Loner | Female

Fawn was taken aback by the mention of her only being able to be a hunter. "What? But you saw I am more then capable to fight. Even that female doberman by you can fight, so why can't I?" She spoke, she was offended at the fact she would be nothing but a hunter in such a strong pack. Her torn up ears lower as she clearly seemed irritated at the thought. She knew she could do so much more then hunt, she fought for her life to get out of the ranch. "If you didn't let that human go, I could of even killed it if I had the chance..." She growled out, wanting to show she can do so much more then hunt.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-09 15:42:36
Diablo snarled at her, his fangs glinting in the sunlight. "First, Aria is my beta. I've known her for a very long time and she's proven her strength to me." He advanced on Fawn, not blinking or averting eye contact. "Second, females are smaller than males and therefore subordinate. Third," Diablo closed the distance so that he stood only a few inches from her face, "No one questions the alpha."

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 15:50:14

When Diablo advanced towards her, she took a few steps back. However she growled, "But I know my worth...I am more then some hunter..." For the first time in a long time, she felt fear. Fear formed on her face as she took another step back, but she kept her confident posture. Fawn refused to get pushed around by some male that wouldn't see her worth.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-09 15:56:04 (edited)
Diablo felt a twinge of satisfaction at seeing the fear painting her face. He enjoyed the power that he held over others, the way he could dissuade their confidence so quickly. Raising his head, he looked upon the Husky without  emotion. "You either accept the ways of our pack or you run away. We'll give you a head start." Diablo was curious what her response would be. He rarely met a stray, much less a female, who challenged him in any way.

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 16:03:30

She stood tall, still trying to show confidence, but fear still filled her heart. "I want to join your pack...but I also want to show my worth" She snarled out, baring her teeth. "I didn't fight to survive for nothing..." Her tail went between her legs, getting scared. She didn't want to give up and run off, she did not fight and escape the ranch for nothing.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-09 16:24:13
Diablo curled his lip slightly to remind her of his position. He was Alpha. No one told him what to do. He built this pack from nothing! Diablo growled his response: "Then join the pack and prove yourself." Diablo didn't know if he could make an exception - rules were rules and if he let them slide, then everyone would expect the same treatment. Still, he couldn't deny the fire in her belly.

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-09 16:33:14
Fawn | Stray | Loner Female

"Fine, I will join your pack...and you will see i am just as capable..." Fawn sighed and lowered her head, showing submission. Even though she showed submission, her tail was raised in confidence. She refused to back down, she is determined to prove to him she is more then a hunter. She kept her gaze lowered, waiting for his response.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-10 01:38:38
Pandora | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
She followed Callie to the pile of prey and put the rabbit down to the two rabbits the other hunter had carried. Then she turned her attention to Callie and nodded. "Yes, I did." She replied. The thought of hunting a deer made her a bit nervous, since she hadn't hunted something this big before. Her first owner mainly hunted pheasants and other types of birds, so she stuck with that and other smaller animals like rabbits when she became part of the pack. She hesitated a bit before she told Callie. "I never hunted deer before."

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-10 08:19:01
(Sorry for taking so long, had a lot to do)
Rain | The Strays | Alpha | Female

| Rain watched as Mazie trudged away, a feeling of slight guilt overcoming her. Who was she to judge this dog, herself only being inches from death not to long ago. Shuffling her feet, Rain decieded to give the dog a chance. "Wait... Mazie!" She called out. Rain stepped towards her, giving Mazie a friendly tail wag. "We have started... a pack. Of strays and others like us. We are not like Diablo, and we hate to see the city under his rule. Would you wanna join?...." Her soft voice trailed off, awaiting a reaction |

Rainy Dawn 🌦️

Search Topic