Skip to main content
Main Content

Astray | Semi-Lit, Stray Dog RPG [Open]

Posted 2024-07-14 19:48:10 (edited)
Update
As always, if I miss something or someone, please let me know!

Diablo | Shadow | Callie
Heading back to the park to meet the huntresses and Illud.

Fawn | Pandora | Illud
Waiting in the park for Diablo and Callie.

Chico | Echo
About to emerge from the office in the warehouse.

Storm | Aloisia
On their way to the warehouse.

Rain | Ruger | Apollo | River | Mazie
Waiting for Chico and Echo to emerge from the office.

(@Addie Well, we're on the second in-game day if that tells you anything. I'm sure now that the pack is forming, time might go a little quicker, but we'll see)

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-14 20:04:13
Storm | Strays | Warrior | Male
"Well, this pack is forming so that dogs can stop being forced to join Diablo's for safety. Unlike Diablo's, we actually help each other and not run the pack like a tyranny." he explained as they approached a open gate of the warehouse. "After you dear." he moved aside so that she can enter the safety of the warehouse first. His ears lowering a little now that they were away from the sound of honking cars.

Fawn | DP | Hunter | Female
"Name's Fawn, now be quiet unless you want to get holes in your ears..." She growled out as she stood guard, baring her teeth as she kept her ears low. Her tail raised to keep a aggressive posture as she stood tall. When she stood tall, she slightly exposed the scar along her neck from her days back at the breeding ranch. She took a few steps to reposition herself, not lowering her guard.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-14 20:05:25
Shadow | DP | Fighter | Male
Even Shadow had begun to grow impatient, but moreover because he was ready to sink his teeth into something that would put up more of a fight than a raccoon. He sat at Diablo's side, his forepaws shuffling slightly in anticipation as he eagerly awaited Aragon's arrival. Somehow, he always seemed to be staring down his nose at other dogs, a constantly condescending look of arrogance plastered across his dark face. This was no different as the brightly painted Catahoula approached the group, his eyes narrowing slightly as he listened to her request for their attention. Through Diablo's outburst, Shadow was completely unmoved, maintaining his stance until he was called, then standing to his feet. He kept exactly one step behind Diablo as they followed Callie back to where she had come from.

Chico | Strays | Scout | Male
With a firm nod, Chico turned back to the door. A deep breath was inhaled through his nose before stepping out onto the warehouse floor. That gulp of air wasn't to relax his nerves however, rather, it was meant for the Husky-sized bark that engulfed the entire room upon his entrance. An announcement that echoed almost endlessly off of the empty walls, followed by a myriad of excited chirps and yips. "We're gonna do it, guys!" He yelled, pacing towards them steadily before plopping down onto his haunches in front of them.

Ruger | Strays | Beta | Male
The Rottweiler laid quietly off to the side as the other dogs began to shuffle and stir, large head rested atop of equally as large paws. The warehouse was empty for now, but he was certain that they would quickly fill it with necessities and comfort after gaining some more baring between the group. He watched as Apollo spoke with River, a low yawn rolling out of his mouth. The sudden bark that came from the direction of the offices was enough to jolt him to his feet, though he soon relaxed when he realized that the tiny dog and his companion where merely greeting them. "Well, good morning!" He bellowed back to them, stubbed tail wiggling slightly behind him. Ruger was aware that his lack of appendage often made it difficult to read his body language from any distance, and he would often overcompensate in other ways to make up for that. The way his usually pendulous ears perked with excitement could be seen from a mile away, and he happily lowered his huge stature into a play bow akin to pups preparing to run.

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-07-14 20:12:58
Aloisia | Strays | Nurse | Female
Although Exhausted, Aloisia made sure to check her surrounding with both her ear, nose, and eyes. Stepping into the warehouse she saw a large rottweiler greeting a smaller dog. Glancing around she noticed it was quiet barren, but surely had some potential. Tired beyond imagine, all she could really think about was getting somewhere comfortable to sleep, and maybe something to eat.

πŸ’‹π’œπ’Ήπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’πŸ’‹

Posted 2024-07-14 20:14:37
(I'm so tired that I think I'm going to log off for the night. Sorry guys, but I'll make sure to reply tomorrow.)

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-14 20:18:31 (edited)
Illud | Stray --> DP | Male
He pulled a satisfying grin at the drop of her name. Fawn...like a baby deer, right? He mused, cropped ears twitching from the flies that pestered about his cranium. "How endearing." He cooed. Slowly, Illud lowered himself to the ground again, once more giving the female the upper hand in their engagement. Although she might never feel safe within his presence, he at least wanted to try. She was going to be his new packmate, after all.

"Oh, a few holes in the old listeners wouldn't be much to fuss over," He explained. "Not after the humans butchered them with their knives." His gaze wandered over her body, until he spotted a rather large gash along the side of her neck. He sucked as his teeth, eyes falling shut with the shake of his head. "It seems you are no stranger to their cruelty as well..."

Apacheman43

Posted 2024-07-14 20:20:01
(goodnight!)

Storm | Strays | Warrior | Male
Storm walked in after her and noticing her exhaustion, he looks around. Once he spots it, he walked over and bites a dusty old blanket, even though it wasn't much, for now it will help the young pregnant female. He drags it over to her and sets it down, "Here, just relax while I go talk to that rottweiler. You're safe here." He gently nudged the female comfortingly before trotting over to the large male, making sure his posture remained calm.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-14 20:25:45
(Damn, it sucks being a night owl- I need to catch ya'll in the early hours lol)

Apacheman43

Posted 2024-07-14 20:31:41 (edited)
(i'm a night owl too, but they also got different time zones too)

Fawn | DP | Hunter | Female
"Just shut up...I already hate my predicament enough.." She snarled out as she stood guard. She glared down at him as she kept a eye out, however, when she sees the doe in the distance once more. Fawn bit her bottom lip, she wants to hunt it and prove her worth to the pack, but she also needs to guard this male. She glanced between him and the doe as she thinks on what to do.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-14 20:48:04 (edited)
Ruger | Strays | Beta | Male
The excitement of the prospective packmates' entry was short lived as the Rottweiler's attention was grabbed rather by the dog's approaching from the entryway they had used last night. He picked himself up from his bow as the border collie came closer, eyes shifting quickly between him and the female behind him. At this point, her being with pups was more noticeable than it wasn't. Diablo wouldn't send an expecting mother to them as a trick, right? Glancing amongst the pack of scattered dogs laying around him briefly, Ruger decided to step away from them, meeting this new dog half-way between the entrance and where the others resided.

"Are you searching for help?" He asked, once close enough to Storm to not need to yell. As he approached, he noticed the peculiar piece of jewelry perched around the Collie's neck. When he was with his humans, he had many different collars, one for every activity he could possibly participate in: his going out collar, his playdate collar, his time for the doctor collar and muzzle set. The muzzle was never for him, his beloved human caregivers would reassure him, only for the comfort of others who don't understand you. The twinge of pain that sparked through his heart at the site brought a quiver to his lip. He was wrong to think that these two might have been spies or implants for Diablo, they were just like the rest of them, and they obviously belonged exactly where they had wandered to. "We don't have much yet, but we're going to build a strong bond. -- We were just about to decide what job we should each have."

The large dog side-stepped out of Storm's way, motioning with his nose to the growing sea of lonely strays that had begun to find solace in one another. "It's truly a pleasure to meet you," he dipped his head slightly as a sign of respect, not only to Storm, but after he made eye contact with the she-dog behind him, he gave an additional, lower nod to her; An insistence that they would be equal here, "I'm called Ruger, I'll introduce you to everyone, but what do we call you?"

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Search Topic