Skip to main content
Main Content

Astray | Semi-Lit, Stray Dog RPG [Open]

Posted 2024-07-16 13:57:34
Pandora | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female
She couldn't help, but quietly whimper and take a few steps backwards, away from the altercation she witnessed. She never liked the cruelty and fear with that Diablo ruled over his pack. It was pretty much the only reason she stayed once she realized how this pack really works. Well that and that she doesn't know where else she is supposed to go. She didn't want Fawn to get hurt and wished she could help her, but she just… couldn't. For she knew if she interfered, she would only direct Diablo's wrath at herself. And she feared the Cane Corso too much to dare that.

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-16 13:58:51 (edited)
(Note deleted)

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-16 14:11:35
Mazie | Strays | Scout | Female
While her pose was still non-threatening, she stayed alert, taking in every information she could, and didn't lower her guard. Sure these dogs seemed genuine, but she didn't know them long enough to be sure that they could be trusted. "My name is Mazie." She said and her attention was drawn on Rain. She was one of the dogs she met yesterday if she recalled it right. "I believe we have briefly met yesterday."

Nightfox

Posted 2024-07-16 14:12:31
Fawn | Stray | Female
Fawn slowly stood, growling, "I pity you...Diablo, you are weak inside...and i pity every dog that is a part of your pack...If I live, you'll see me again..." She then limped away. As she limped away, She glanced towards Illud and whispered, "I am going to the new pack...and if i find you there as a spy...I'll kill you on the spot..." She threatened him before running out of the park. A blood trail being left behind as she kept her bloodied leg up as she ran.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-16 14:27:03
Apollo | Strays | Warrior | Male
Apollo's attention was drawn from Rain when the new female Border Collie approached Rain to introduce herself. He studied her matter-of-factly. She seemed quiet and unthreatening, but he also sensed an intelligence about her that could be extremely useful. He waited a moment for Rain to reply before introducing himself. "My name's Apollo. It's nice to meet you, Mazie."

Diablo | DP | Alpha | Male
"I'm not worried about it," Diablo growled. He stared her down as she walked off with her blood splattering on the foliage. Giving a shake of his square head, he said to Shadow, "Good riddance." His attention turned back to Illud who had witnessed the whole thing. "Still want to join my Pack?"

Callie | DP | Hunter | Female
Callie gulped nervously, exchanging a glance with Pandora. What just happened? The Catahoula did not dare look at Diablo or Shadow who were both still worked up from the fight. While she admired Fawn for standing up to Diablo, Callie also thought it extremely stupid. Now the Husky was injured and alone on the streets. Who knew if she'd even make it to the Strays? "Are you alright?" She whispered to Pandora low enough so the males wouldn't hear.

Amethyst Angel

Posted 2024-07-16 14:38:56
Fawn | Stray | Female
Once Fawn got out of the Diablo's territory, she finds a alley and starts to lick her wounds. She licked her leg and winced from the pain, while her leg wasn't broken, it was definitely sprained and pulled. "They'll pay for this....I'll kill Diablo...with or without the strays...I need to save the ones in his pack that want freedom and want to escape.." She spoke to herself. As she licked her wounds, she spots a rat, she got up and quickly pounced at it. Fawn quickly dug her claws in it, quickly killing it. She starts to eat the rat, a meal was a meal and she wasn't gonna be picky about it.

BloodNightWolf

Posted 2024-07-16 14:49:38
Clover | Diablo's Pack | Hunter | Female

"Don't worry little one, I will teach you what it means to respect someone."  smiling warmly she couldn't help but laugh. "I have no doubt that you'll be one of the finest hunters among us when you're grown. You could never disappoint us."

As they began making their way to the park and Sirena squeaked excitedly Clover couldn't help but giggle. "Well if you keep squeaking like that they'll all run away before we can get close enough to catch them." She joked. Her tail wagged gently as Sirena asked if she could play eith Callie like any other pup would ask their mother. It filled her with a sense of pride and purpose that she hadn't realized she even had. The best way she could describe to anyone how she felt was that she feels so warm that she feels like she's glowing!! "I'm sure Callie wouldn't mind playing with you if you asked her nicely. First, though, we're going to do our first hunting lesson and see uf you can't catch your own food. You'll have to b quick because they're a little squirrely!!" she joked again with ankther giggle.

As they neared the park Clovers auricles fell back and forth as she heard the commotion going on. A metallic scent filling her nose as she tailed after Sirena who darted for cover. She pulled the pup close as she answered her. Her heart racing so fast her fear was almost palpable. "This Sirena, is what it means to step out of line and disrespect those above us, most of all Diablo. We do not do anything, if we do, we will be backing up someone who has stepped out of line. In doing so, we too, step out of line. This is exactly what I was warning you of when I told you to be respectful and the consequences for doing the opposite. He is holding Fawn down because that is part of his job. Please remember to mind your manners, Sirena, when around everyone. Pup or not, everyone is held to a certain standard." Cllvers jaws then parted as she wrapped her jowls around the pup gently. She picked her up before holding her head high and trotting off silently with the pup so as to leave the situation they had witnessed and to continue Sirena's training.
🦝🐼LuckyTrashPanda🐼🦝

Posted 2024-07-16 15:13:26
Sirena | Diablos pack | Clovers pup | Female

Sirena couldn't help but smile softly as Clover reassured her that she would teach her what it means to respect someone. It was then as she confirmed that the little lass couldn't disappoint her she couldn't help but feel a warmth radiate within, a sense of pride yet something deeper, something she couldn't quite grasp what exactly it was. "Thank you moth..." Sirena stopped herself before she could finish the sentence, she had almost called her mother, not knowing how that would have been taken but also not feel she deserved to call her that title.

Sirena then gave an overly dramatic look of insult at Clover as she spoke of her squeaking scaring the prey away, but the fake look of insult didn't last long before she gave a soft chuckle knowing Clover was likely right, as she tried to quieten herself and calm her excitement. "You right, you right" she chuckled softly. It was then that Sirena struggled to compose herself as she thought of having the chance to play with another, but then gave a worried look towards Clover before she spoke "But you will be there to right, to make sure I am safe won't you" her tone held the concern of a pup without it's mothers protection.
It was then that she focused her attention once again back on the task at hand hunting.

While standing there and listening to the words of Clover as she explained what was unfolding before them, Sirena couldn't help but take a large gulp as inside her mind she thought of how that could have been Clover when she had first met Diablo as she stood up for her when she had disrespected the male without truly understanding that is what she had done.
"I understand, I will try to be more careful miss Clover I promise, I don't want anyone getting hurt because I make a mistake, but I might need you to teach me what it is to be respectful and how I should act and with who and how" she replied in a more submissive yet understanding and respectful tone.

It was then she felt herself being picked up as the scene before them began to unfold, shock on her face as she saw the one known as Fawn limp away, crimson dripping from her as she left, she couldn't help but admire the dame's courage but also think that perhaps she had made a big mistake because it appeared fighting Diablo meant more than just fighting Diablo. The little lass was slowly beginning to understand the way things worked although she still had many questions, she wanted to make sure she learned the right way to ask said questions before she acted.

As she was carried off silently from the area Sirena couldn't help but turn her small head back to face Diablo and his warrior and offer them a small dip of her head and a gentle smile, not knowing if she would be seen or not but trying to learn the lesson that Clover had just instilled within her. It was then Sirena just allowed herself to be carried off, her small tag wagging as she was eager and excited for the new adventure ahead, she couldn't help but admit she was excited to learn how to hunt and she was eager to see what she was capable of and if she could catch something after all.
Jellybeanz19

Posted 2024-07-16 15:33:20 (edited)
Shadow | DP | Fighter | Male
As Fawn kicked at him in such a way that disrupted his grip enough that he'd need to relatch, the cheering, the screaming, the -- Diablo. All of the piercing noises rattling in his head silenced at his voice. Come back. Before he went in for another bite of the husky, his body drew back from her. It was like he was running on autopilot; a sharp ring having started in his ears moments after his fantastical delusion came to a grinding halt. Saliva painted with foreign blood oozed from between snarling lips, previously scarred ears slickening with his own ichor.

In order to keep to his alpha's command, he was unable to watch her run off, turning to Diablo instead with that same snarling expression. It was in no way meant for him, in fact, it was that same look he would give the Cane Corso after taking down another dog in the ring while he watched from outside. A desperate plea of approval from the one dog who he so believed to be grander than himself. Besides, it wasn't every day that a narcissist found someone they loved more than themselves.

What the alpha had said during the altercation had been true; Shadow would not only mercilessly kill and maim, but he would die for him without a thought. Just as Shadow bolted to his aid during this altercation, he would until he could no longer. He hoped their bond would continue well past this life, Shadow would live and die for Diablo as many times as the universe allowed him to. With heaving chest and an anxiously licking tongue, Shadow still wasn't fully satisfied with that tiny sample of his favorite flavor.

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-07-16 15:55:36 (edited)
Aloisia | Strays | Nurse | Female
Finally comfortable and feeling safe Aloisia laid down on the blanket, groaning in sastifaction she closed her eyes to sleep...

Digging side by side she could feel her Black Chinnok mates muscles, although wanting to fawn over him she continued digging.... Finally they reached the other side, crawling under her first, her mate second. They started to run the distance from the fence to the trees when the shouts started. Panic threatened to consume her but she kept going. Then booms like thunder rained down....

With a cry Aloisia found her self awake and aware, whining in sadness at what she had lost.

💋𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒💋

Search Topic