Skip to main content
Main Content

Community Update #149

Community Update #149
Posted 2024-07-05 21:02:40

Community Update Day!

Just as a reminder, these updates are smaller and are more focused on the community.  Whereas Development updates are centralised on adding in new features, expanding upon or adjusting existing features, and implementing new artwork and coding, Community updates are meant to introduce weekly raffles, new weekly raffle studs, new polls, and showcase some minor changes and bug fixes that have been made in the past week.

Official Wolvden Raffle!

Our latest weekly raffle is out!  Each person can purchase 1 ticket at maximum to have a chance at winning a neat prize for the amazing price of 5 SC per ticket! Good luck!  You can find the official raffle here!
This raffle will automatically end on 2024-07-12 at 00:30.

Reminder: Springtide Howl Fayre

The Springtide Howl Fayre event will be officially ending tonight at 11:59pm Wolvden time.  If you have any flowers, fruits, or seeds you'd like to sell, or Glow Petals you'd like to spend, be sure to do so before rollover time!

Raffle Stud Winners and New Raffle Stud!

Congratulations to the players that won a breeding with last week's raffle stud!  You'll know if you won, as you'll have received a Game Notification in your inbox informing you of such! As a reminder, the previous raffle stud's exclusive attributes were Dark Hazel eyes and the Aspen Lupos, Black Merle Patches, and Red Wings Heavy markings!

Our newest weekly raffle stud has been released!  His special attributes are Storm eyes and the Black Lupos, Gray Orca, and White Wings Scarce markings!  Enter for a chance to win a breeding with him by clicking here!

Poll Results!

Thank you all for voting on the previous poll!  It looks like the community would like to see NPC decors (Abilene, groundhogs, etc.) for next year's Springtide Howl Fayre event.  We'll keep this in mind!

For our new poll: Next year for the Springtide Howl Fayre event, what sort of content would you like to see?  Let us know by clicking here!

Bug Fix

* Bug fix confirmed for Streaks, Peacock and Freckles categorised as a T5 marking.
* Bug fix confirmed for Event ended despite extension.
* Bug fix confirmed for Unable to Purchase Springtide Howl Raffle Ticket.
* Bug fix confirmed for Contests dont work.

Posted 2024-07-05 21:02:57
woohoo news!

🐾Brooke🐾[Lights ON!]

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:22
News! YAYYYYY!
Zorallo [What the heck?]

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:25 (edited)
Yay for news!

I'm in love with the new stud He's so pretty!

I'd love all of the above for next year's Springtide event but I personally would like more explore stuff since it felt a little empty tbh. The story and the activities were a lot of fun as is right now but would love to see it expanded too Would also like some more detailed help for seeds, flowers, and fruits generations and stuff. This was my first time participating in this event and I have no idea if high gens are good or not. I would think it's better to have low gen max star plants/seeds and the price decreasing for my 30+ gen flowers supports my theory but I'm not 100% sure so more details for things like that would be very helpful especially to new comers (maybe at the seed vendor or on the garden page itself). Also hoping the broken image for some of the plants (Moonflowers and all Pitahayas) on the contest page drop down selections gets fixed next event and the spelling mistake for the pink lady's slipper category on the contest page (it's "Pink Lady\'s Slipper" currently). Not a huge problem but something I've noticed hasn't been brought up yet by anyone 😁

FaithfulKitty

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:32
News! Yay!
Jedediah - Lights On

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:34
Hello news

Mother of Pandas

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:34 (edited)
Yay News
Thanks

💋𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒💋

Posted 2024-07-05 21:03:45 (edited)