Skip to main content
Main Content

-+- The World of Liofoxes -+-

-+- The World of Liofoxes -+-
Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:26 (edited)

Liofoxes

Liofoxes, a mysterious mix between a lion and a fox. They are larger than a wild fox, but still small for a lion. Males have manes, but females have longer and fluffier tails.

Thank you to Two Birds for the line art

What can you do in the world of Liofoxes?

Liofoxes are interactable species that you can collect, breed, trade and explore with! Almost every Liofox is unique, unless you get identical twins. There are always new mutations, traits, and markings being added. There aren't too many rules on these guys. As long as you credit me and Two Birds, I don't mind you using your Liofoxes wherever you want. Liofoxes can only be traded on Wolvden!

How do I get started?

There's a few ways to get a Liofox! You can always purchase a bait to explore with. There's a 10% chance you'll find on on explore without any bait. We also offer a shop that players can post their Liofox for sale, sometimes even cheaper than it would be to buy bait! Your fist explore will always result in a Liofox, just to get you started.

Check out Sharkdogs, if you love Liofoxes, you'll love them to!

Orders
5. Emberlight, Bone decor
6. Ghostsight, Bone decor, Brush decor

The player hoards are here. This stores both Liofoxes and any items players may have.

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:31 (edited)

Events

This is the current events. You could find decoration, items, or even trait/marking coins! That's right. You can use these to add a making/trait to any Liofox, presuming they have the space for it!

Artist's Club

It seems a club has opened! Not for long, though. 1-3 Liofoxes can go at once, and you can only go once a week, or a 100 fee has to be paid. Seems fun, though! Your Liofoxes could come up with anything. Any trait coin or rare decoration included. The club pops up every so often.

Let's get creative!
Liofox:
Item(s): {Things like cardboard, pencils, ect.}

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:38 (edited)

The Shop

Have a look around! See anything you fancy? We have bait, breeding items, and even decoration!

Berry Bowl - This bowl of berries increases your chance of finding a Liofox to 25% - 100

Rabbit - Poor thing... This raw meat increases your chance of finding a Liofox to 40% - 250

Deer - A great catch! This raw meat increases your chance of finding a Liofox to 80% - 400

Fox scent - This spray finds you only male Liofoxes, got to protect the ladies - 100

Herbal scent - This spray finds you only female Liofoxes, they love anything floral - 100

Meat scent - This spray increases your chance of finding two Liofoxes to 30% - 150

-+- Coffee Mug - A mug full of coffee for you Liofox to hold {Decoration} - 100

-+- Decor Coin - Create any decoration for your Liofox - 600

-+- Grab Box - Grab any 3-6 items from the shop - 300

-+- Event Grab Box - Grab any 2-4 items from the current event - 500

-+- Mystic Flower - Assures 3 cubs in a litter, with a chance of 4 - 400

-+- Mystic Petal - Assures 2 cubs in a litter, with a chance of 3 - 200

-+- Mystic Pollen - Assures that one of the parents pass down the trait they are carrying - 300

The Player Shop

Have something you want to sell? Perhaps it's an item or Liofox. Perhaps even the ability to breed! Just notify me, and I'll put it up for others to grab. Want s, or other Liofox items? Feel free to put that as the pricing!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:46 (edited)

Explore

Venturing is just something you have to do in the world of Liofoxes. Where you choose to explore is totally up to you! The ecosystems vary wildly, and so do the Liofoxes and items you can find in each biome! Biomes heavily dictate what kind of mutations or markings you'll end up with. You don't need a Liofox to explore, but they do help.

You can explore free once per week! This resets every Sunday. Every expedition after that is 100. You can bring bait, spray, or Liofoxes to increase your chances of finding a Liofox! Good luck! Every Liofox can only explore once per week. This is so you can't constantly use your Liofoxes for better chances!

I'd like to explore!
Liofox:

Biomes

Desert - A deserted place with little water, what could live here?
Forest - Bushes, berries and lots of cover. This will be hard to traverse.
Savana - Dry, hot, but bursting with life and covered in shade.
Glaciers - Cold. What lion would live here? They are part fox...

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:53 (edited)

Breeding

Would you like to breed your Liofoxes? Come right over! If there's a current stud, it'll be listed below. Studs and events are the only way to get Exotic markings and traits, so keep an eye out for new breeding males! After the stud runs out of slots, he will be raffled off! He will be given as an unbreedable male, as his stud slots are out.

To breed, you must have a female. Anything generation two or older must be at least one week old to breed! Pregnancy lasts four days. First generation Liofoxes are already adults, so they don't have to wait at all and can be bred immediately. Males have three breeding slots, while females have five. After you've bred out all of your male's slots, your Liofox is retired and can no longer be bred. This is to keep every Liofox unique! There is a one week cool down between breedings. Player breedings are free. If you'd like to breed with another player, the terms of that are completely between you two! The typical litter is between 1-2 cubs, with 3-4 being a rare exception.

I'd like to breed!
Female:
Male:
Items:
Total fee:

Current Stud

Basics
Name: ???
Base: #bc7459
Eyes: #3c4c4b
Mane: #9e847e

Traits
Mammoth Tusks
Longisquama Frills
Entelodont Mane
-Carrying 'Saber-Tooth Fangs'

Markings
Mark 1: None
Mark 2: Homotherian Socks {#9b6550}
Mark 3: None
Mark 4: Basilosaurus Stripes {#5e3526}
Mark 5: None

Stud Fee
300 - Normal breeding
600 - Speedy breeding

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:09:59 (edited)

Discovered Markings and Traits

Want to know what markings or traits have been discovered? Perhaps you're looking to create a Liofox from scratch. Well, you've come to the right place! Have a look around, it may be a lot to take in at once, depending when you're looking.

Liofox Creation
With the not so small fee of 1000, you can create a new fluffy friend. This can have up to eight, yes you heard me right, eight markings, any colours for said markings, the base, the mane and eyes,  a maximum of three traits and either gender. A lot of freedom, ay? The only real restriction is anything from an event or any exclusive cannot be used on a custom Liofox.

All
Fox
Socks - Front
Socks - Back
Speckled Tail
Speckled Back
Speckled Mane
Striped Bandanna
Scourge

Desert
Pharaoh's Mark

Forest
Tiger

Savana
None

Glacier
Waves - Shallow
Waves - Medium
Waves - Deep

Event
Homotherian Socks
Basilosaurus Stripes

All
None

Desert
None

Forest
None

Savana
None

Glacier
None

Event
Mammoth Tusks
Longisquama Frills
Entelodont Mane
Saber-Tooth Fangs

Exclusive
Dragon Wings
Vulpe Tail
Gills
Finned Tail

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:10:05
{reserved}

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-17 09:10:10 (edited)
{Reserved}

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Posted 2024-07-18 10:06:24
Berry bowl!

Raeny /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Lights: on

Posted 2024-07-18 10:06:55 (edited)
Can you send me the , and I'll set up an explore if you like? Since you are the first person to come here, I'll give you two free explorations, just this one time!

DarkHeart | Lights Off

Search Topic