Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats RP - ShadowClan Territory

Posted 2024-08-07 09:02:09
Fiercehawk
The warrior had joined the apprentice. She squirmed backwards out of the brambles and dashed back over the WindClan border.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-08-07 09:03:16
Pupheart | he/him | warrior

Suddenly, brambles nearby rustled loudly and a she-cat darted out from under them, heading straight for the WindClan border.

"Hey!" Pupheart yowled, darting after her. As soon as they reached the border, he skidded to a stop and called after her, "Wait! Did you need something?"
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-07 09:06:08
Fiercehawk
She didn't reply but sprinted towards where she knew she could find some chervil to roll in.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-08-07 09:08:25

Blazingpaw

As soon as a she-cat burst out of the bush next to him, Blazingpaw rushed after her. The tom was right on her tail, but the border saved her. "Mouse-dung!" The apprentice muttered. After Pupheart's question, the black tabby knew there was no point. "She was the WindClan cat, we wont get much out of her." He puffed. "We're better off just reporting it to Tragicstar." There was truth in it. The she-cat had already rushed off into her own territory. Following her would just cause more problems.

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-08-07 09:24:15
Fiercehawk
Sneaking back across the border, she followed the apprentice and warrior.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-08-07 09:41:15

Blazingpaw

"I'm going to hunt for a bit, then continue waiting for Moonpetal" He decided. Turning around and trotting into the thick pines, close to the WindClan border, Blazingpaw wondered what the she-cat was doing in ShadowClan territory. It was unusual, sure, but most times there was a reason. What was her reason? While in his thoughts, the black tom scented vole, and on his side of the border. Crouching down, the fluffy apprentice started to shuffle forward. Once close enough, he pounced, killing his prey perfectly.

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-08-07 09:41:47 (edited)
Pupheart | he/him | warrior

Pupheart sighed, shaking his head. "You're right, Blazingpaw, Tragicstar and Moonpetal will want to know about this. Wasn't that their deputy? Fiercebird or something?" As they padded back, Pupheart nodded at Blazingpaw's words. "Always good to get some hunting practice in. Well, if you ever want some extra training, just come and let me know! I know Moonpetal is a little busy." With that, he turned and headed towards the camp.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-07 09:43:41 (edited)
Fiercehawk
Seeing the warrior stalk away, she crept up behind the apprentice. "Psst, Behind you," she whispered.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-08-07 09:53:00
Fiercehawk
"Please don't tell Pupheart I'm still here," she continued.

Fiercehawk

Posted 2024-08-07 09:55:41

Blazingpaw

Whipping around, the tabby apprentice hissed as soon as he realised who it was. The WindClan deputy came back! "What do you want?" He snarled around the freshly killed vole. His black fur was bristling in fury. At the she-cats question, Blazingpaw asked a question of his own. "And why shouldn't I? I could go get him now, if you don't give me a good reason." His tone was blazing. The black tom would spring and attack the WindClan she-cat for a mouse-tail. Not even for that! He would do it just because she was on ShadowClan territory!

DarkHeart

Search Topic