Skip to main content
Main Content

♡ Draco Vulpes Adoptables! ♡

Posted 2024-08-07 17:57:27
ImgBB hasn't been working for me lately, so if you guys post images on there it might not work very well for me- I'm also using mobile.

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-08-07 17:59:02
Oooh yes I was using it because Imgur creates a weird affect on white markings…I really should find something that where I can put everything nicely

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2024-08-07 18:05:55
I'm not seeing any photos on any of my adoptables forums I'm in right now

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-08-07 18:07:39
Give me a few and I'll work it out <3 I'm gunna make a deviantart so I can add everything there for you all <3 I still see everything so no worries there

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2024-08-07 18:09:53
All of mine are showing

Glorified Freezer

Posted 2024-08-07 18:11:36
Oh I'm not complaining or anything, I'm assuming they'll be back when the image hosting sight is back up. I'm just trying to let you know what I'm seeing because it was requested we did. I'm on mobile by the way!

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-08-07 18:13:16
And I do thank you guys! It's a scary thing losing all the images haha had it happen once but I trust deviantart not to take them down xD so just taking the time now <3

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2024-08-07 18:13:42
I'm gonna breed my girl Sylvie to the weekly stud!

Pawleaf

Posted 2024-08-07 18:19:32
Sounds good! We will get it added <3 Skitters and I are behind the scenes getting things organized

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2024-08-07 23:32:04 (edited)

Alright! Hoard should be fixed, that took far too long for my liking but there is like 80+ of them xD

No I have not been slacking quite the opposite. After images started disappearing I backed up the entire hoard onto a discord server, I tried deviantart but that was far too slow, but now Skitters and I are super organized over there :) and found out I could get away with using Imgur (the weird pixelated affect only showed up for me) fingers crossed that's the last time that happens to me, but if it happens again I'll be super organized from here on out so it shouldn't take too long to fix <3

Secondly I am not gunna be sleeping tonight xD soooo from here on out ima pump out as many breedings as possible, meaning you may not see an egg they will just hatch like magic, because dragons are magical, I'll do my best to get done as many as I can, I have like 6 hours before I have  to get ready for a place I need to be (and I have insomnia so the chances of me sleeping anyways are slim to none) if I finish the breeding eggs (entirely possible but there is like 20+ of them) I'll make some new eggs to buy as well <3

Now! Lemon has some eggs hatching!

For an egg between Villa and Celeste you got….a female!

Colours: Orange, purple and lavender
Mutation: Spikes
Wings: Yes
Horns: Yes
Tail: Dragon
Tail Tip: Flame

She will be added to your hoard <3

Next we have between Vixen and Celeste a….male!

Colours: Purple, Beige and white
Mutation: Spikes
Horns: No
Tail: Fox

And finally between Bat and Celeste you got a….female!

Colours: Peach, purple and Lavender
Mutation: Bobbed Tail
Horns: Antlers
Tail: Bobbed

Congrats! I'll add them to the hoard and get working <3 thank you for staying patient y'all, promise I still love these and I'm doing my best <3

FieryPhoenix

Search Topic