✨ Pinecone 🌲

Posted 3 hours ago
I thought it was Thursday…so you were closer than me lol

FieryPhoenix

Posted 3 hours ago
I was fully prepared to wake up at 6am tomorrow T-T

✨ Pinecone 🌲

Posted 3 hours ago
Oh, I just don't take notice unless It's needed. One Monday I thought it was Thursday XD

DarkHeart | Lights On

Posted 3 hours ago
Wednesday I thought it was Friday lol

✨ Pinecone 🌲

Posted 3 hours ago
We have discovered that most of us do not know days anymore <3 I have had just had a talk though and I'm feeling a lot more lighthearted….so I may actually do some art today. Thank you all again for being so patient, I,l see what I can at least do, it's been awhile since I've done art of any kind

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2 hours ago
Alrighty so I wanted to start off slow and small….and draw something a little different xD so I drew a bat friend and pumpkins you guys can add to your current Vixons <3 free of charge :) I have two pumpkins, happy and scary, or the bat friend, so if you guys want them let me know <3 and these truly were just drawing something because I haven't drawn anything in awhile…and October is my favourite month, and Halloween is my favourite holiday, so this could be a way for everyone to celebrate it free of charge :) like Halloween decor!

Just let me know if you want the bat, or pumpkins on whatever Vixon (I made sure they work with things and such)
Pumpkins spooky or happy :)

And I will work the babies and such next I'm sorry again and thank you all for once again staying amazing and supportive <3

FieryPhoenix

Posted 2 hours ago
It's so cute!

Only if you have time, feel free to add a pumpkin to this guy!

Rainy /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Lights: on

Posted 2 hours ago
Which pumpkin? :) happy or spooky? Spooky is top, happy is bottom

FieryPhoenix

Search Topic