Skip to main content
Main Content

Meri's Interactive Horse Adoptables

Meri's Interactive Horse Adoptables
Posted 2024-08-01 14:11:15 (edited)
Hi! I wanted to give running an interactive adoptable shop a try. So I made some horses!
So far I have a base for natural horses, unicorns and pegasus. There's some other stuff in the works..
All art done by me, Meri! Please don't steal my lines or remove my tag

My conversion rate here is 400sc/1gc

Welcome to my stables! We work with horses here, mostly. Sometimes something a little different gets brought in..

Here's where you'll find horses for sale, they're first come first serve and the price is 800sc [or 2 gc] for a standard or 1,200 [or 3gc] for the specials.
If you have a horse you'd like to sell please dm me and I'll post it in the sales yard.
The fee for any horses sold by another player will be split between them and me

You're free to exchange horses and breedings but please do so in the thread so that I know what's going on

None of the horses in the yard catch your eye? No worries! Why don't you pay a visit to the lovely folks running the Expedition Center? If you're willing to provide some funding, they'll go out and see what they can catch for you!

The basic expedition fee is [200sc] per trip [1gc for 2], their success rate is about 10%
Of course, you can pay for extra items and supplies for the team to increase your chances..

Plains - Home to a plethora of natural horses in all sorts of coat colors.
Forest - The forest herds tend to have darker coats that help them blend into their shady home.
Desert - The horses here tend to have coats that match the sandy dunes.
Northern Shore - The horses this far out north favor shades of white and gray.

These locations are far more challenging to reach or navigate, so the expedition fees are significantly higher. These trips never fail.

Forbidden Forest [1,400sc] - An ancient, illusory forest. Its rumored that the forest's protection has allowed the population of horses to explode and their isolation from the outside world has made the horses docile and curious..

Sacred Mountain - [1,400sc] - These rugged, inhospitable peaks seem an unlikely place to find horses, and yet..

Hidden Cove - [1,400sc] - This peaceful cove with its beautiful white sands and gentle tides is a haven of sorts for horses that enjoy frolicking in the sea

Or pay with 4gc and choose a prism, lavender, or incense to add to the expedition!

These supplies are currently only available for excursions to the Forbidden forest, Sacred Mountain, and Hidden Cove

Prism [200sc] - These beautiful crystals seem to draw in horses with very unusual coats.. [Guarantees a horse with an unnatural coat color/pattern]
Golden Apple [400sc] - A rare sweet smelling golden apple, it seems.. almost magical? [Increased chance of catching a mythical]
Ambrosia [600sc] - A small bottle full of a mysterious, shimmery liquid. [Further increased chance of catching a mythical]

Extra Supplies [400sc] - with these your expedition will be able to stay out a little longer, giving them a better chance to catch a horse. (+ 20% chance)
Extra Hands [600sc] - A few more members will join the expedition team, more feet on the ground can only improve their chances! (+ 40% chance)
Hay bale [800sc] - A large bale of sweet hay will be brought along as bait. (+ 65% chance)
Lumber [1,000sc] - Fencing supplies will be brought along and a trap will be set, this practically guarantees success! (+ 100% chance)
Incense [200] - This musky incense seems to draw in mares [Guarantees a female if the expedition succeeds]
Lavender [200] - The sweet smell has a calming affect on stallions [Guarantees a male if the expedition succeeds]

Halloween Event!

Explore the Gloomy Mire for a chance to discover a variety of spooky themed horses~

Gloomy Mire [2,000sc] - Special - A dark and eerie swamp recently uncovered by the expedition teams.. this place gives everyone the chills..

A beautiful, but unsettling young lady has set up a tent near the event center. It seems she's selling things that might be useful in the Mire..

Only one per trip please
Fresh Meat [200sc] - A chunk of bloody red meat..
Fish Heads [400sc] - A bucket of fish heads.. hold your breath..
Sacrificial Lamb [200sc] - A small white lamb..
Belladonna [400sc] - A lovely bouquet of deadly nightshade..
Ends Oct 31st

Golden Rope [5gc] - A very special rope with a metallic sheen. [Custom horse creator]
Sex:
Main coat Color
Marking Color
[Wings, unicorn horn, and additional colors may be requested for additional fees]
Feel free to dm me about these!

Here we have breeding stalls available for rent, stalls cost 800sc [2gc] per breeding.
Horses generally have one foal at a time, but ocassionally twins, and very rarely triplets, are possible. Mares have a one week (7 day) cooldown
If we have a stallion available for public studding this is where you'll find him, as well as items related to breeding!

Stud of the week

Stud Fee [1,000sc / 2gc] This covers the cost of the breeding stall

Previous Studs remain available for breeding in my stables~

Gelding [100s] - Turns a stallion into a gelding, can no longer breed or sex change. This cannot be undone!
Sacred Water [300sc] - Changes the sex of an unbred horse
Passionfruit [800sc - 2gc] - Ends breeding cooldown
Fertility Treatment [2,000sc - 5gc] - The mare's next breeding will result in twins.
Sands of Time [2,000sc - 5gc] - Use this to change a horse from baby to adult, or back! (Will not revert customs with unique lineart or hippocampi back to babies)

No sc/gc? I'll accept some items as payment!

Arnica - 10sc
Tobacco - 50sc
Winterfat - 50sc
All other Herbs - 20sc
Any Feather Remnant - 5sc
Large Branch - 10sc
Large Rock - 20sc
Large Leaf - 20sc
Amusement items - 10sc/use
Lucky Foot - 50sc
Healing Salve - 50sc/use
Large Carcass (16+ uses) - 3sc/use
Smouldering Effigy - 2gc
Guarana - 5gc
Random Marking Applicator - 3gc
Motherly/Relaxed pose - 3gc
Applicators? Just ask
Aniseed - 2gc
400sc = 1gc

You can view your stables, and everyone else's Here!

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-08-01 14:20:45
Hiii :) my I go explore the desert
Cost : 200?

Crow

Posted 2024-08-01 14:28:18
Sure thing

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-08-01 14:30:38
Alr sent payment :D

Crow

Posted 2024-08-01 14:34:35
Unfortunately the expedition was unsuccessful this time
However they found some promising signs on their return trip (+10% chance on your next expedition)

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-08-01 18:27:06 (edited)
I'm back :) may I go on an other desert trip ( sending 200) (I will be get horse hopefully…)

-edit I answered my question lol about the stud

Crow

Posted 2024-08-01 19:32:01
Yup! I'll roll for it now

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-08-01 19:37:58
Alrighty:D

Crow

Posted 2024-08-01 21:36:33
Of course I gotta support this ^^ I'll buy one explore to the forbidden forest (no items) and one explore to plains with extra hands! That should be about- 2200 SC?

LemonTree |Best Zest L:F

Posted 2024-08-01 22:38:37
@Crow Sorry that took forever
Your expedition was a success! The expedition team brought back this lovely lady for you.

Meri - Lights off!

Search Topic