Skip to main content
Main Content

[CS + OOC] StrikeClan Rises - On-Site Warrior Cats RP !! Semi - High Literate!

[CS + OOC] StrikeClan Rises - On-Site Warrior Cats RP !! Semi - High Literate!
Posted 2024-08-06 17:13:07 (edited)
Hello and welcome!! I've been a part of many Warrior Cats roleplays, but oftentimes I find that I wish I could create a storyline of my own. So what I'm making here is my own WC-based RP, using pieces of all my favorite storylines.

----------

THE PLOT

The basic idea of StrikeClan is that it is the remnants of four different Clans - ClawClan, RiftClan, CherryClan, and WaveClan - that have been wiped out by a horrible flood that destroyed the territories of all four groups. The survivors are slowly coming together after the disaster and trying to decide what is best going forwards. None of the leaders of any of the four Clans have survived, but any other ranks from previous Clans can be "claimed".

This is heavily inspired by a roleplay called "Journey to Haven" which I used to be a part of, but which fell unfortunately inactive :) Kudos to Crallee for creating such an amazing storyline!

----------

THIS ROLEPLAY REQUIRES AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR WRITING

Please send me just a paragraph or two as an example of the way you write. I am looking for semi to highly literate people to roleplay with. If I reject you for the roleplay, it is nothing personal :) After I approve you, you can post a character sheet on this forum!! In addition, I strongly prefer people that roll over every day, though I will be fairly lenient on this point if we have enough people. (Crossing my fingers)

ROLEPLAY RULES

• No controlling other people's character. This includes but is not limited to: assuming they will take an action, creating dialogue for them, or altering their backstory without previous consultation

• Try to avoid responding in single sentences. Sometimes a shorter reply is all you need, so no need to be overdramatic and flowery, but please try to make your responses detailed

• No creating romantic relationships without discussion between both parties. This falls into controlling someone else's character. Don't assume someone will be comfortable with your character crushing on them

• No OP characters/sparklecats - please try to be realistic!! I get it's cool to have a rainbow cat with glowing eyes and extraordinary powers who can kill a badger by themselves, but please try to take note from the books!!

----------

Info on each of the Clans below so that you may decide which one you came from after I approve you:

ClawClan: The cats of ClawClan were famed for their intelligence and wit. They were the most strategic Clan in battle, but also placed a lot of emphasis on maintaining good inter-Clan relations and relying on diplomacy before violence. The territory they lived in was a mix of deciduous and coniferous forest, with pine needles coating the ground but tall aspens mixed among the pines.

RiftClan: The cats of RiftClan were known for their secrecy and healing skills. RiftClan created the best medicine cats, but would often refuse to share their secrets with other Clans, no matter the cost. RiftClan lived in swampy territory, where trees were few and far between, and the ground was moist.

CherryClan: The cats of CherryClan were the best battlers - they were often the most muscular and lithe, and would win games against other Clans with ease so long as it involved physical sport. They could jump into trees to catch birds and squirrels, and chase rabbits throughout the fields. The territory they lived in was forest dotted with open fields.

WaveClan: The cats of WaveClan lived on the beach, more isolated from the other Clans. They were the sneakiest and the biggest Clan, able to ghost through the darkness, even cats with the whitest pelts. They relied frequently on fighting and hunting in teams, using their skills to win ambushes and hunt in the tide pools that dotted their territory.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Former Rank:
Former Clan:
Sexual orientation:
Appearance: (images are preferred, but descriptions are good too!)
Backstory:
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-07 08:20:56
HERE IS MY CHARACTER: for now, he will act as the de facto leader of the group, just to get things rolling

Character Sheet:
Name: Pigeonfeather
Former Rank: Deputy
Former Clan: ClawClan
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual orientation: bisexual

Backstory:
Pigeonfeather is a young, Clanborn warrior who had the privilege of becoming deputy not too long after his apprenticeship. He enjoys leading a group, though he can also get a bit nervous about it.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-08 07:25:29 (edited)
Character Sheet:
Name: Stormflower
Former Rank: Warrior
Former Clan: Clawclan
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual orientation: straight

A lanky and lean silver tabby cat. Has light black spots that cover her pelt and a small marking on her forehead in the shape of a leaf. Stormflower's standout features are her large paws. Her littermates even joked about her having flower-paws. She inherits most her color and features from her father with the exception of dark brown eyes, from her mother.

Backstory:
Born into Clawclan from Thunderclaw and Barkpuddle, Stormflower was shaped to be a warrior from birth. Her mother, Barkpuddle, was tough as nails and had a hard time differentiating her kits from soldiers.
Her father, Thunderclaw, was like any average father and was involved with his kits.
Stormflower grew to be stubborn and proud, but there was a certain courteousness to her maw. Though charming, she was quick to anger and never forgot anything that upset her.
During her time as a warrior, she helped to train a tom named Suntooth or Sunpaw at the time. He was about a moon from being a warrior and his mentor, Hollywing, had joined Starclan.
The two eventually became mates and a year later, they found she was pregnant.
jam

Posted 2024-08-09 16:03:11
Are there any specific roles in the plot you're looking to have filled, or ranks? Also would I be able to A) submit multiple ocs and B) submit an oc who wasn't originally clanborn but joined amongst the chaos?
MossieMay

Posted 2024-08-09 16:06:25
No specific ranks or roles! You're welcome to be anything that isn't a leader or hasn't been claimed! I mean obviously, if we had like four medicine cats and no warriors I might want a warrior, but we only have one confirmed character so far, so go crazy!

And to answer your other questions - A) you may have up to two characters! I really want to make sure people are really putting effort into their characters, so I'm capping it at two to make sure none get neglected. :) However, if you really strongly want more, message me and we can talk. I'm open to adjust anything!

B) Yes absolutely! I have no opposition to that - in fact, that sounds super interesting!
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-10 09:02:05
:^
would we post the RP example here or in your DMs? sorry for such a simple question-

TurtOwO

Posted 2024-08-10 11:54:59
No, you're okay!! Please DM me your example :3
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-08-10 22:14:06
Name: Silentflight
Former Clan: Waveclan
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Two things stand out about Silentflight: his height and his ears. He's a very tall cat, more leg than body, but he's extremely lanky and thin. With a deep chest and large paws, all combined make for a fast, agile cat. The downside? He's not graceful nor physically strong. He's a great hunter, but a terrible fighter. Silentflight's fur is short and thin, but shiny and always well groomed. It's deep brown with no splashes of other colors. His eyes are a common hazel, but big in his angular face. Other than his legs, Silentflight's ears are his most prominent feature. The 'flight' in his name likely came from the familial joke that if he jumped from a cliff he could use his ears to as wings to fly. He is well aware. (Based off a oriental shorthaired cat, chestnut in color to be exact)

Backstory: Silentflight can say his history is relatively tame. There was no cruelty or sorrow during his kithood, nor during his time as an apprentice. Both his mother, Falconwing, and his father, Silverfang, were good, loyal warriors; but nothing exceptional. They served their clan well, caused no trouble, and found love with one another late in their lives. Falconwing was well past her prime when she became pregnant, but with the aid of the Medicine Cat both she and her two kits pulled through a rough pregnancy and birthing - though with a few minor hiccups. As Silverfang liked to tease his son, Silentflight made no noise after birth, nearly sending his parents into a terrified frenzy and giving them both more grey fur. It turns out he was simply a quiet kit, unlike his littermate who more or less wailed his way into the world.

Both Silentflight and his brother, Howlingwind (yes, their parents thought they were funny) grew up with love and laughter. The brothers were thick as thieves, though complete opposites in personality. Silentflight figured he spent more time keeping his brother out of trouble than he did learning as an apprentice, but knew without Howlingwind he'd have no concept of 'fun'. He was an old badger according to both Howlingwind and Falconwing, the two always teasing and laughing; but he was an old badger who'd protect his family no matter the cost, give them whatever they wanted to make them happy. The one thing he couldn't save them from, however, was time.

Silverfang and Falconwing were old when they had their only litter, and both were elders by the time their sons gained their warrior names. Silentflight could only watch as their mothers beautiful tabby fur started to thin and she lost her sight. Their fathers already lanky body turned gaunt and hollow. Both lived more seasons then expected, but a cruel leafbare took both. Already the pillar, Silentflight comforted Howlingwind through their shared grief and together they made it through to the other side a stronger unit; brothers against the world. And they've stayed that way for many seasons - Howlingwind full of life and love, Silentflight at his side keeping him grounded.

----------

Name: Howlingwind
Former Clan: Waveclan
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Like his brother, Howlingwind is more leg than body; but he's denser, able to pack on more muscle mass thanks to his mothers genetics. This makes him a bit slower than Silentflight, but he's stronger and definitely the better brawler of the two. One thing he could not escape was his fathers large, triangular ears. Mixed with his angular face and big, expressive eyes, he has a perpetually kitten-ish look about him. Alongside this, with his big paws, broad chest, and loping gait Howlingwind can sometimes come off as a bit 'goofy' looking. But with his cheery attitude, this big tom is a-okay with being described as such. His fur is short and soft, easily able to dispel the water from the ocean his clan lives alongside. It's frosty-grey in color with brown overtones, giving him more of a 'light brown' hue. His eyes are a light hazel. (Based of a lavender colored shorthaired oriental cat)

Backstory: Howlingwind lived a happy life alongside his brother; cared for and doted on by their parents Falconwing and Silverfang. He was definitely the more rambunctious of the brothers, always looking for new adventures and keeping his parents on their toes with his antics. Luckily he never sought danger, and if he accidentally found it Silentflight was right beside of him to get him out. The status-quo lasted all through kit-hood, then apprenticeship, and even into their warrior lives. Luckily their clan relied heavily on teams skills, and while the two had other friends and would team-up with other cats to hunt, they always fought alongside one another. This bond was made even more apparent after their parents died, where the two were inseparable in the moon after as they shared their grief.

Howlingwind always figured Starclan knew what they were doing, pairing the two up as blood-brothers. Because he was positive Silentflight would have turned into a grumpy elder seasons ago if he didn't have Howlingwind there to lighten him up. They were such opposites in personality; Howlingwind's bright cheeriness to Silentflight's darker broody demeanor. In present day, he can only thank their ancestors that both made it out of the flood alive. But he can't help but question what they are supposed to do next?

Alcarie

Posted 2024-08-20 14:12:12
hello! I'm on almost all day so that's not a problem, and I think I may join this though I do have a quick question ^^ is just being a loner fine? I have some clan cats as well but my favorite of my cats is a loner ^^

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2024-08-21 09:47:38
Yes!! Your loner could also join the Clan
💫KasperKat💫

Search Topic