Skip to main content
Main Content

Kingdom of Luporum Sign Up Not open

Kingdom of Luporum Sign Up Not open
Posted 2024-08-17 22:56:49 (edited)
Through generations each king and queen were passed down to the next further ruler young pups they are called Prince and Princess and learning how to run their own kingdom someday. But there is a former royal wolf who grown tired of the King and Queen's rules and getting all of the attention so late one night she/he left and was never seen again until now the royal became cold and ruthless soon she/he had a plan in mind but is going to need some henchwolves. There is a hidden place where the royal pups go even the royal wolf guards can't find any trace of it. "I want you two distract the Royal guards without causing a scene or act suspiciously while me and (Your character name) get a tour of the castle since there will be a grand opening tomorrow. When the King has his back turned you sneak away and find the two royal pups capture them and escape. If one of you make it here without a royal pup or get seen then I will punish you! (Your character's name.) said

We won't let you down my leader. Jerome said bowing down. Oh and there is a Howloween event that is happening in the village and I have a idea. (Your character here.) said
Meanwhile the King and Queen were getting things ready for the upcoming Howloween event in the town village there's going to be a corn maze, haunted house, trick or treating and games. But little does the King and Queen know that this is about to turn into a nightmare.

Plot
MusaMusicalWolf

Search Topic