Skip to main content
Main Content

Panda & Jack's Trash Pandas -- Interactive Adoptables [Hiatus]

Posted 2024-09-09 14:40:16
Sure, Minnie! Just to let you know I will be taking a hiatus after this round of orders, though I hope to have the shop reopened on some weekends!

Jackalope (Jack) Light ON

Posted 2024-09-09 19:45:56 (edited)
Wow, Rosie sure was gone for a while! There's no way she got lost, so I wonder what she was up to...

@GlorifiedFreezer -- After quite some time, Rosie brought this pretty lady back from the Restuarant!

Name:
Base Color: Light Grey
Markings: Husky Blanket

@GlorifiedFreezer & @Meri -- It looks like after some time your female had her kits! That looks like quite the handful!

Name:
Base Color: Grey
Markings: Mismatched Feet, Tricolor Tail, Broken Mask, Mismatched Ears, Two-Tone Muzzle

Name:
Base Color: Unknown -- Monochrome
Markings: Unknown
Mutations: Melanism

Name:
Base Color: Silver
Markings: Hindquarter Speckling, Just Eyebrows, Miscolored Ears, Two-Toned Muzzle

Name:
Base Color: Dark Grey
Markings: Hindquarter Speckling, Full Body Speckling, Mismatched Feet (Pairs,) Broken Mask, Mismatched Ears, Tricolor Tail

Name:
Base Color: Unknown -- Monochrome
Markings: Unknown
Mutations: Melanism

Name:
Base Color: Silver
Markings: Mismatched Ears, Broken Mask, Speckling

@Orthrus -- I will be finishing up your custom Raccoon tomorrow!

@Minnie -- Your exploration will be taken care of tomorrow, as Rosie needs a moment to rest after being lost for so long!

Posted 2024-09-09 22:07:19
@Jack
Yay babies! Thank you~

@Freezer
who do you want? 3, 4, and 5 are my favorites~

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-09-10 08:37:43 (edited)
@Meri lol I actually had my eye on 1 and 2 so that works out perfectly! Ngl was also eying #3 as well but thankfully there's another silver kit in the litter! I'll take #6 as well!

All of them look amazing @Jack and Panda!! TYSM!!!

Glorified Freezer

Posted 2024-09-10 08:45:12
@Freezer
That sounds perfect, thank you!

Meri - Lights off!

Posted 2024-09-10 09:26:15
@Meri & @Freezer -- I'll have your hoards updated later on when I'm home! I'm glad you guys like them

Posted 2024-09-10 10:07:14 (edited)
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much to everyone who has come to join us in Raccoontopia. You guys have been super amazing and we're extremely grateful for all of you 😭😭 we apologize for temporarily closing the shop after this batch of orders is finished. However, you guys are more than understanding and it warms my heart. I know that with myself helping out family in need and Jacks school that things are a little rough, but we're excited to return when we have the spare time to do so. Thank you thank you so much everyone for being such amazing people, we really appreciate you guys more than I can explain 😭😭🫶🏻🫶🏻
🦝🐼LuckyTrashPanda🐼🦝

Posted 2024-09-12 17:33:15
@Minnie, Rosie has returned with your new friend! There's something different about him though...

Name:
Base Color: Brown
Markings: Basic Raccoon
Special: Missing Eye

Posted 2024-09-12 17:36:08
@Orthrus

Name:
Base Color: Ice
Markings: Special
Special: Wings