Skip to main content
Main Content

Giving 6 GC + Guarana To People! (Read 1st Page!)

Posted 2024-08-29 10:24:53 (edited)
Oh my goodness- so much lore! :)
Very lovely posts, everyone! I wish there was a like mechanic on this website...
I added a new prize! There's now a 4th place!
Moom

Posted 2024-08-29 10:42:04
How is your day going?
- What's your favorite NBW?
- Share some pack lore!

My day is going relatively well so far, although I don't like the fact that I have to work tonight. I had a very rough day yesterday and I'm very tired.

My favorite nbw is no longer with me, he was my stud last and he was a Badger base. He was the first Badger I found. His name was Redwood. Now my favorite is probably this really dark colored yearling storm Blueschist that I found the other day.

As for pack lore...~

Kokuro's Final Hour

The sun was shining down on the snow-covered Riparian Woodland. The air was cold, and crisp. A slight breeze carried with it, a nipping chill that snapped its frigid jaws at noses and raked ears with its icy claws. Winter had set itself upon the world, bringing with it a variety of different afflictions: illness, chill, scarcity with prey...

And, it seemed, death was upon the wolves of the Naonuma Pack.

Kokuro's den was quiet, save for the male's agonized breathing. Everything hurt. The gray male was sprawled in his soft nest, his sides heaving as he gasped loudly for any sort of oxygen to enter his old lungs. Reika, one of Naonuma's female huntress' slowly padded into the gloomy den. Her heart lurched at the sight of her leader clinging to his last few heartbeats on earth. His ragged gray pelt had lost its sheen. She'd noticed the steady but rapid decline of her beloved old leader since the passing of his mate, Anika. Though he had never stopped being kind to those in need, he was clearly in need of kindness himself.

"Sire?" Reika asked softly, her quiet voice seeming far too loud in the enclosed den space of her leader. Her dark paws carried her until she was at his nest. He was far too gone for a response. His entire body jerked with each breath he took. Reika's icy lenses watched him for a few heartbeats, her ears pinning as she gently pressed her nose to his furry cheek before rasping her scarlet tongue across it. It was time. She needed to repay his kindness and give him a swift send-off.

Opening her jaws, Reika gripped Kokuro's throat between her teeth and clamped down tightly. Kokuro went still fairly quickly, the whisper of 'thank you' moving past his parted jaws as the life faded from his forest-green eyes. Reika felt silver tears slip down her muzzle as she tasted the blood of her leader in her jaws. Her teeth had severed his artery, killing him swiftly and without any pain. She felt both relieved and saddened that his life had to end like this. But it was an act of mercy towards the struggling male. She knew that if she were on the brink, she'd want someone to send her off instead of letting her suffer until the end came.

Though she couldn't remember him ever being young, Reika knew that she would miss the wizened old wolf with the gray-and-cream pelt. He had welcomed her with open paws and made her transition into pack life as easy as possible. Once the male had completely fallen still, Reika released him. His green eyes were dark with death. His head lolled to the side as she buried her nose in his gray fur, letting quiet little whimpers echo into the den.

Kokuro had been one of the kindest wolves she'd ever met. There wasn't a problem he wouldn't try to solve, whether in the pack or outside of it. He was a generous male. Willing to take the pelt off his back if another needed it more. He always extended a paw to wolves coming or going within the pack or territory itself, letting them have their freedom if they chose to leave or letting them stay for however long they wished. There wasn't a wolf in the area that wasn't touched by his assistance.

"Rest peacefully, my King... Go and rejoin your Queen. She's waiting for you." Reika murmured, her voice thick with emotion as she imagined their two spirits gallivanting through the stars, their coats dappled with starlight and eyes shining like the moon. "I promise, I will do my best in your stead. You will not be forgotten as the Founding King of Naonuma."

🦡 Peri 🦡 PROJECT RISING

Posted 2024-08-29 10:58:34
Hello, I'm doing well expect for I don't got enough food to feed all of my wolves 🤷‍♀️
Alexour

Posted 2024-08-29 11:53:03
hi! i'll be real, not doing great. first day back in classes was today and it was pretty damn bad

anyway! my favorite nbw would be my sweet girl nazli, and I joined wd after seeing a slideshow about lioden and wolvden lethal mutations because I thought the art style was stunning
NixCantDraw

Posted 2024-08-29 12:13:07
What's your favorite NBW?

My future stud! Here is the boy on question: https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/10717942
I have started out as Mono Dark breeder, but as I became a part of a group Yearn For Agony I met some wonderful people out there. One of the was Proxy, the original breeder of this NBW. They reached out to me once I shared one of wolf designs, proposing selling me this wolf for cheap as it has sentimental value to them, being a boy from their past stud Jinge Jangle. I am so excited to uphold his legacy with another Novus eyed Mojave who will get a Biewer MoD from me to complete his looks.

Adelova

Posted 2024-08-29 12:14:04
Hi! My days going well, I got work here in a few hours but I've spent my day hanging out with my GSD pup named Dixie! I hope your day is well! My favorite NBW was my old stud, he was a cutie. The lore in my pack is that all the alphas are connected. Also, if you check out the lore in their bios, they all have a different way of leading the pack. All of them are brutal in some way, but as I get more leads, they will become less and less cruel. Which is something I've wanted from the start. I joined WD in 2022 from a TikTok I saw. I've always loved wolves, and actually have a giant tattoo on my thigh of a wolf hidden behind flowers. Which I've named Asena, after my first lead in this game! Anywho, this is a cool contest! thanks for having me!
-Sköll-

Posted 2024-08-29 15:22:46 (edited)
hi! my day is going well, im gossiping with some friends and my bf xd. Joined wolvden because i saw my sister play it and i love wolves!
Sheeta

Posted 2024-08-29 15:38:51
Hello! My day was great, I just finished my classes for the day lol
My favorite NBW is this chased wolf I found: she's so pretty!

Bosco [HE/HIM]

Posted 2024-08-29 15:42:51
My favorite NBW is my girl Ribbon here

LunaTheMoonWolf

Posted 2024-08-29 17:51:45
My day is going well!đź’• still new to WD and i think im starting to get an idea of what id like to work towards! Im thinking pretty colorbomb cuties with alot of personality! The culture here is so interesting, enjoying seeing how everyone chosen to play!
â›…AlwaysDawn

Search Topic