Skip to main content
Main Content

Giving 6 GC + Guarana To People! (Read 1st Page!)

Posted 2024-08-30 11:05:57
Howdy! My days gone pretty well! My current favorite NBW would have to be this girly Lantern
Gizmo

Posted 2024-08-30 12:25:50
Hope all of you are doing well,  I am working on a difficult project, the project is gathering a whole pack of split patches wolves and making a a clan at the same time. My favorite probably your leader. Also like the name moom, it reminds me of moonwacher the nightwing.

Shapeshifter the goldwing

Posted 2024-08-30 12:29:32
Hi guys! My day is good because yesterday I found two Tier 3 chased wolves, a Caribou and an Iridium!
Laura🐼

Posted 2024-08-31 13:23:46
Hello! My day is going pretty good so far! Hope everyone is having a good day too :)
Honey Fern 🌿

Posted 2024-08-31 19:01:44
My day is going well! been triying to get as much CS as possible this last day ^^"
Delmar

Posted 2024-09-01 01:43:53
My day is going well I'd say, I was woken up way too early, but it was fine because my package just arrived! I got some earrings shaped like a Skitty (Pokémon) it's really cute

This one is my favorite NBW! I usually prefer pastels, but I haven't found a pastel NBW yet

I love breeding and "pet" games like this, so that's how I found wolvden. Hoping to find some more, but they're often p2w (couldn't even breed without spending money on a thousand premium currency, no I am not exaggerating it's wild, not even stud fees, literally items necessary for breeding) or clearly marketed towards kids. I like wolvden, you can still get premium currency easily if you know how to work the TC, and lots of adults play this.

Maybe I should try out lioden eventually, but that might be overwhelming if I play it at the same time as wolvden.
Nassi

Posted 2024-09-01 07:06:36
Hi! My day has been very uneventful so far. Had very eventful friday and saturday, so it's nice to just be at home and relax with my doggie.

My favorite NBW has to be my stud Mirebreather. He is so gorgeous and he is one of my own chased wolf. He is also a pup of couple very beautiful wolves so he is just perfect. Now I am trying out a breeding project with him so we'll see if that works out
Direwolf

Posted 2024-09-02 01:26:57
Heya!

Here is my pack's current lore :)

Year 21:

The Noname Pack had been living for a long while in the Taiga with Delilah as their fourth leader. The land was rich on food, pups grew quickly and became strong adults and the pack itself grew stronger each month. That was until Delilah felt that something was odd. There was no notable sign but she felt something was to come. Her worries were confirmed, when a traveller mentioned similar thoughts and feelings toward her and rushed to leave.

While trying to figure out what was going on, the pack continued as always: they hunted, bred and wolves would come and go. One of those wolves that had come and joined the pack was Terrent. Just like any newcomer, she was welcomed with a warm heart and could settle in without issues.

During a get together of all pack members, where everyone was sitting in the midst of the den site, the newly accepted member stood up without a word and walked towards the giant rock of pride, where Delilah was standing. Some of the others noticed that and threw her some confused looks. Voices became loud when Terrent casually walked up the rock and pushed Delilah to the side just so slightly and started talking in a deep voice:"I am the carrier of the news regarding your future. Your pack shall suffer war and pain of many years to come..." then she howled with an eerie deep voice. While the sound filled the air, the pack found itself surrounded by strange wolves coming in from all entrances. As soon as Delilah realized that they were attacked, she jumped at Terrent's throat and killed her in an instant. She screamed:"We are under attack! Protect the pups, mothers and elders! FIGHT for our family!" and jumped in herself.

The fight was long and took some lives but the Noname Pack managed to chase the intruders away. After that incident, everything changed.

Walking outside of the den site and immediate surroundings was dangerous as the intruders - they named them "The Cultists" - were lurking everywhere. Often, there were incidents with the scouts, hunters or the herbalist, resulting in injuries, less successfull hunts and overall paranoia. These - among other - problems that occured with the strangers lead to it being very hard to keep the whole pack alive, especially the pups.

The Noname Pack grouped the pack's commoners - the wolves doing simple work or pupsitting - into the ones staying commoners and the ones transitioning to warriors. These would be trained to fight fiercefully and they would accompany wolves leaving the den site. The hunters, still having their own cave for each group, are no less fierce than the warriors because they do usually hunt for prey, but also keep an eye open for intruders to reduce their numbers.

The reason for the name "The Cultists" was that the herbalist checked every dead body of the ones that they managed to kill and found out, that all of them had some weird markings burnt into their skin. They couldn't find out the meaning yet but they knew it was some sign of them being in some weird group.

Every now and then there was an attack. They were not predictable though. Some measures to deal with their new enemies were to create blockages in some of the entrances so that they couldn't be stormed by so many like the first time. The guards would patrol near the entrances and be posted near sensible areas like the pup's cave or the herbalists area in the den. Once, they tried following the Cultists, but as they spread out into different directions, they could not make out where they lived and had to return in order to not leave their own home unprotected.

--

Also, I am currently trying to breed a new breeding male. I want a decent statted mottled wolf and will give him an Artemis applicator. I haven't yet gotten the ideal wolf as I would love to have some merle markings on him like my current breeding male Balder has. But I have a backup plan, in case I don't get a better one: This wolf. I really like their looks (will have to add some applicators though), but I'd really love to have Merle on them.
Feel free to give your opinions :)
Nonamewolf

Posted 2024-09-02 01:32:42
Hellooo Thank you for hosting I believe I came to Wolvden from Lioden. I found Wolvden really easy to navigate and enjoyable to play, and I became really attached to it. It also became a great way to deal with stress when life got tough. I love my virtual pixel pups and the concepts of this game!

Spottednwn

Posted 2024-09-02 09:32:43
I joined wolvden through Lioden, so not much story there. Really enjoying it so far, especially the new mechanics that Lioden lacks :P
Lum1nyxie

Search Topic