Posted 6 hours ago
better tell the clan then

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 6 hours ago
n o

I ain't risking that…

LemonTree |Spookiest zest

Posted 6 hours ago
Shade and moons relationship is to be kept secret! The clan might turn on them if it's discovered
Dynamite1429

Posted 2 hours ago
Rainy, I need ur permission to make one of my ocs evil. It's in echoclan but waffle said I have to ask all clans first
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 hour ago
IMG-0434
IMG-2863

Alright out of my collection these two would fit the best

I definitely didn't go digging through old designs

Nuh nuh nuh nuh

(Coming out of OOC in rp chat and into actual OOC)

Posted 44 minutes ago (edited)
@Dynamite

Yes sounds good! Can you just give me a bit of info bout them so im ready?

👻S͛p͛o͛o͛k͛y͛ R͛a͛i͛n͛y͛

Posted 43 minutes ago
Oof, i gotta hop on my co.puter cause thats a very long explaination lol
Dynamite1429

Posted 34 minutes ago
Character name: Fangkit
Gender & Pronouns: Tom (he/him)
Character Appearance:

Felidaze

A long-furred, ginger tom with light yellow eyes, a folded left ear and two protruding fangs (which he was named after). Carries a bulky, sturdy build with short legs and a short tail. having a few black patterns on his fur, from his mother's tortoiseshell coat.

Role/Rank applying for: Kit
Character personality: An aggressive, ambitious kit who takes so much after Batclaw that its scary. Fangkit loves play fighting and playing rough, he thinks hunting and other games are boring and useless. He strives to be leader one day, to make Batclaw and his mother proud
Relationships: Slipnose(Mother; deceased) Batclaw(Father) Brownpaw(Brother) Slipkit(Brother)
Backround/lore: Fangkit was born on a tragic night, losing his mother and two littermates before he could even meet them. Fangkit loves pestering others to teach him battle moves, and rough-housing with the other kits. Fangkit spends every waking moment trying to please his father, wanting with every bone in his body to please his father and mother, wishing that he'd been able to meet his mother and dead littermates

This is the OC. He basically wants Batclaw's approval so much and to make his mother proud, that he sets his sights on being leader and will do anything to achieve it, including killing. I don't think it'll invole much of the other clans, maybe occasionally I'll have him try to attack/kill a cat from a different clan, not to sure though. His main goal, kill Echostar and become leader, and he'll very much likely ally with Mudclan, if Ochre agrees, since Mudclan follows the Dark Forest, it'll make sense. And if he makes it to being leader, I'll probably have him start attacking other clans and attemtp to take over. Haven't really thought that far yet though, this is just a possibility
Dynamite1429

Posted 33 minutes ago
He'd be best friends with Lilith (she has a strong dark forest connection, very good hindsight + foresight as well)

Posted 32 minutes ago
Maybe they can have a run-in when he starts training, and Lilith can be the one to lead him down the dark path?
Dynamite1429

Search Topic