Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: ECHOCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
BrightSong she/her - Warrior -

She winced slightly, however since the wounds weren't entirely fresh it didn't hurt as bad. She carefully lied down in a spot she believed would be the cleanest.

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 1 day ago
Batclaw

Scanning the camp for brightsong, finding her nowhere I stood and sniffed the air, following her scent to the medicine den and spotting her laying on her side, herbs smeared on her flank. "What are you doing in here? I real warrior doesn't let a few scratches bring them down."
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

"Yah think I wanted this? Lion was told to get me from the warriors den and send me here. Medic won't let me leave yet." She scoffed.

Posted 1 day ago
Batclaw

"Annoying tom," I grumbled, peering around the seemingly empty den I leaned down to whisper I brightsongs ear. "Want to sneak out and go for a hunt?"
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

She thought for a second, peeked around the den- and then shrugged.

"Why not?" She winced as her healing wounds stretched, standing up was more painful than before.

Posted 1 day ago
Batclaw

Turning, I trotted over to the entrance and poked my head out. "Coasts clear," I meowed, bounding over to the clan entrance and darting into the forest before stopping, waiting for brightsong to catch up.
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

She followed, trying to avoid putting too much weight on her limbs.

Posted 1 day ago
silent rain-warrior-bi-she/her

Bored of her little den she sat up and stretched padding out of the hares den and into the forest looking for something to do.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago (edited)
Batclaw

"Hey, do you remember where you killed that fox?" I asked, gazing at her eagerly. "I'd love to see the body."
Dynamite1429

Posted 1 day ago

"It's probably rotten and half-eaten already. I buried it." She mewed.

Search Topic