Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats a New World: ECHOCLAN [RP]

Posted 1 day ago
(DW it's alright, just thought it would be easier since we were both offline)

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 1 day ago
Nightshade

Nightshade nodded in solemnly. "Thats probably a good idea." She crouched down with her tail curled over her paws. Her thoughts turned to Silent Rain and she wondered if she should tell her brother about her or not.
*Chloe123*

Posted 1 day ago
Forgot about her))

Silent rain had killed a grouse and was on her way to camp.When she spotted the entrance she shook her fur out a bit before entering and dropping her kill on the pile.She turned and sat down close by to the pile and started grooming herself.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago (edited)
(BrightSong singing karaoke in the med den to pass the time.
CALIFORNIA CATS WERE UNFORGETTABLE!
DAISY CROWNS WARRIORS ON TOP!
SUNKISSED PAWS SO HOT WE'LL MELT YOUR ICICLE!)

Nightshade

Nightshade noticed Silent Rain as soon as she walked in, her blue gaze never leaving her, admiring her flecked pelt. What a pretty cat. She thought before brushing the thought away with a shake of her head.
*Chloe123*

Posted 1 day ago
Silent rain finished grooming her fur and glanced around camp debating what she wanted to do.Noticing nightshade she winked at her catching her gaze."like the view?" She teased ha so fun to mess with her she thought

(Ha she has the flirt wrapped around her tail XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

(Bro get more romantic with it

Get in the with jiggy and flirt like Walker)

Posted 1 day ago
I'm sorry I don't know how to flirt in the real world so I'm kinda struggling XD))

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
(If you don't start flirting well I'm making another cat and stealing your woman)

Nightshade

"What made you think that?" Nightshade mewed. Casually sitting up and cleaning her paw.

that would be funny
*Chloe123*

Search Topic