Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats A New World: SnowClan Rp!!

Posted 3 days ago
(Yes it is)

Blaze | Fury Of The Flame

Posted 3 days ago (edited)
Frostriver- Deputy- She/her
Frostriver bounded out into the middle of the camp, sizzling with energy. She looked around the camp for Snowstar.
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 days ago
"Yes, Frostriver?" Snowstar purred.

Posted 3 days ago
Frostriver- Deputy- She/her

"Hi Snowstar! I was gonna go hunting, if you dont need me for anything."
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 days ago
:Of course! Take HareLeap with you. It's not safe alone." Snowstar cooed, licking her ears.

Posted 3 days ago
Frostriver held back a shiver from the warmth that was spreading through her body. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to come with me?" She mewed softly gazing into her leaders emerald eyes. Suddenly feeling uncharacteristically shy she dropped her gaze. "I mean if you want to. You don't have to." She rambled for a moment before shutting her mouth shut before she said anything else stupid.
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 days ago
"Well, of course!" Snowstar purred, looking at her with a warm gaze.

Posted 3 days ago
"Great! Awesome!" She stood up sizzling with her former energy and dashed to the entrance waiting for Snowstar. "Ladies first, your gloriusness!" She teased purring, giving an overly dramatic bow with her front legs stretched out in front of her.
*Chloe123*

Posted 3 days ago
HareLeap Warrior - He/Him

HareLeap yawned, stretching his lanky body before padding out of the warriors den. Sitting swiftly in the clearing waiting for more instructions.

LemonTree ^The best zest^

Posted 2 days ago
Frostriver/Deputy/She/Her

Frostriver, already in the clearing looked up when Hareleap approached and dipping her head in greeting.
*Chloe123*

Search Topic