Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats A New World: SnowClan Rp!!

Posted 1 day ago
she shook off the snow and grinned "that's true" she mewed and started to head in the direction of the trees she purred as she saw eagel'eyes trot beside her
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 day ago
eagle eye stayed next to her "hm so,what's your favorite prey?" he asked while they moved along

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 1 day ago
dove'frost frowned while she was deep in thought "I would say hare or maybe even bird..any kind I like using the feathers after" she chuckled
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 1 day ago
he nodded "hare is good,I like voles" he said ears pricked for prey

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 19 hours ago
she purred "thats good to know!" she mewed "next time when your asleep I will fill your nest with voles!" the she-cat playfully nudged the tom and winked
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 19 hours ago
He started laughing T that "I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad thing!" He chuckled smiling at the she.

(Lord I'm bad at doing romance and bad at playing as a guy XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 18 hours ago
dove'frost snorted "i guess you'll have to find out!"

9thats ok XD)
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 18 hours ago
"I suppose I will" he said enjoying every second they talked.After a bit he slowed scenting and hearing birds. He stalked a bit closer and saw 3 birds a robin a cardinal and a blue jay.He turned his head and smiled "one of us could stalk them and the other could be waiting at the other side to try and catch another?" He suggested

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 18 hours ago
she nodded ad crouched down the she-cat began stalking the three birds and watched them hope around in the snow dove'frost leapt out of her hiding spot and pinned down a bird then chased the two others in eagle'eyes direction
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 18 hours ago
Eagle eye turned and twisted slightly before lunging forward and grabbing one in his mouth before speeding forward and jumping up catching the bird in his claws.He quickly killed the one in his claws and beamed "ha! Success!" He said licking his muzzle

Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic