Skip to main content
Main Content

Warrior Cats A New World: SnowClan Rp!!

Posted 17 hours ago
the silky she-cat purred her bright eyes shining with happiness "you did great!' she mewed and nuzzled she pulled back and blushedย  "w-we should gather our other prey and head back the others will be hungry" she meowed and started trotting back to the snowclan camp with a pep in her step whats wrong with me..I have never felt this feeling before! the she-cat looked back at the tom do I like him? the she thought to herself "yes...yes I do" she whispered to herself and smiled
Raven-skys๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Posted 17 hours ago
"Yea,we should" he said before following picking up his prey and the on her had burried.He then turned and started his way back to camp glowing with happiness.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 17 hours ago
she entered the camp with her jawful of prey and placed it neatly with the other prey "there" she mewed cheerfully and looked back at eagel'eye who had just entered the camp "I think your prey will top the freshkill off!" she padded the ground next to the pile proudly

Posted 17 hours ago
He nodded his mouth full of prey and then dropped it proud of their hunting."looks like we have fed quite a lot of mouths" he said smiling.He glanced around camp noticing it was pretty quiet and wondered if anyone was even here or awake.

(but literally where is everyone XD)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 17 hours ago
(IKR LOL i am going to add another cat just because its so quite LOL)

Posted 17 hours ago
Snowstar returned, holding a giant, plump hare, as big as an apprentice.
"Hey! Good to see you two are getting along." She smirked. "We'll need some kits soon."

Blaze | Fury Of The Flame

Posted 17 hours ago
eagle eye turned his head and the words went into his mind."no- snow star!" he said shaking his head and giving his leader a look that was either annoyance or embarresment maybe both.

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 17 hours ago
"Ha. I know a pregnant She Cat when I see her. "
Blazefang popped in into the conversation.

(Can Dovefrost be Pregnant plz?)

Posted 17 hours ago
(their not even mates yettttt)

Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 17 hours ago
Awe OK.. to bad tho

Search Topic